She Wolf - Chapter 18

~ Nothin' goes as planned ~ Everything will break ~ People say goodbye ~ In their own special way ~ All that you rely on ~All that you can fake ~ Will leave you in the morning ~ But find you in the day ~ You're in my veins ~ And I can not get you out ~ Oh you run away cause I am not what you found ~

Ethan's Pov:

"Liar" I screamed at the guy that everyone had been calling Axel, "she is my sister! Of course she's my sister" I growled.

Axel sighed and removed himself from Sebastian "no she isn't" he said calmly cocking his head slightly as he watched me with burning silver eyes, the shape of them was some what similar along with the curve of his slight smile

"She is" I insisted "she's been in my family since the day she was born"

"wrong again" Axel sighed "I can't believe you didn't tell him at least" he muttered glancing down at Sebastian in disappointment "she's not your biological sister, she comes from a class much higher and more pronounced." Axel spoke slowly as if he was teaching a five year old how to cross a road.

"No! She's an average wolf. My baby sister, I don't want to listen to your lies" I snarled in anger lunging at him.

Christina Pov:

I sat against the wall in the hallway staring at the chipped purple nail polish as Bear tapped his foot beside me. A loud crash from inside caught my attention causing me to scramble to my feet and bolt to the door only to be caught around the middle and pulled back gently.

"Hey" I growled struggling and glaring up at Heath "get off"

"No can do." he smiled apologetically

"Let. Me. Go." I snarled

"You are not my Luna Christina. I don't answer to you"

"Not yet" I growled dangerously as I felt my wolf coming  forwards more powerful than she had ever dared to show herself before.

"Chrissy, just relax" Bear soothed his hand flattening over my hair gently causing her to snarl and pull us back.

"Get the hell away from me" I could hear her snarling but couldn't control her movements as she moved us into a fighting stance as if she was expecting my friends to attack us. I caught sight of myself in the elevator my eyes were a burning blue and my canines had ex tented so that they were slicing my bottom lip dribbling blood down my chin.

"Chrissy" Bear tried again

"back off" she growled and I felt something unfamiliar prickle at the back of my neck my hackles were raising in distrust towards my friends.

"Chris" He said softly inching forwards slightly causing her to leap forwards using my body to do so she leapt across the air with the elegance of puma and tackled him to the ground something I would never have the strength to do.

"Sebastian!" I heard someone scream but their voice seemed faint compared to the blood rushing in my ears and the growls that I could feel rumbling through my chest.

Stop! I pleaded with my wolf Stop, he's a friend.

"Christina no, get off him" I felt someone grab me from behind but whoever it was gave my wolf no comfort and she turned slicing their cheek with extended claws, to my horror she had just slashed the cheek of Ethan.

What are you doing I screamed desperately he's our brother.

"No" she spoke out loud using my voice "he's not"

She crouched again as Sebastian tried to take a step closer she let out a low warning growl as I tried to take in the blurry scene before me, I gasped in horror as the scene slowly began to get cloudier she's trying to block me out!

"Christina Rose Matthews, stop that now' I heard a gentle voice say and my wolf gave in slightly allowing my vision to clear slightly I could see a blurred mass of red in front of me and then silvery eyes peering at me worriedly. "Stop now, it's okay. She's safe" Axel murmured softly drawing me into a hug. I felt my wolf draw back instantly taking all of my energy with her. I looked blearily up at Axel who was hugging me tightly and stroking my hair soothing me gently.

"Thanks Axe.." I started but was cut off by my eyelids that forced themselves closed.

Axel Pov

"It's started" I stated simply once Sebastian and I were safely confined in his office "her wolfs true nature was subdues by my father, it was not due to come back until she was eighteen but her wolf must have sensed the danger and abnormality she's been going through lately and pushed through to protect her."

"So what you're saying is that.. the wolf that Christina has been living with all these years was just a subdues version?" Sebastian asked incredulously

"Yes, so not to gain the attention of other wolves, her wolf was subdued so much she was turned into nothing more than an omega but wolves where her family is from are extremely possessive of their other half or human form"

"So what your saying is.."

"Christina's wolf isn't going to stop fighting you all, even you as her mate.. Until she feels safe again"

-    -    -

Sorry it's so short and all over the place I'll probably  edit it soon I just wanted to get it to you guys.

I have no idea what has happened with chapter, I'm back at school and am already being buried in homework so I've been pretty stressed.

Lyrics Used: In My Veins By Andrew Belle

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED