Family Jewels - Chapter 4

~You think that I can't see right through your eyes. ~ Scared to death to face reality. ~ No one seems to hear your hidden cries, ~ You're left to face yourself alone. ~ But where will you go? ~ With no one left to save you from yourself, ~ you can't escape the truth, ~I realize you're afraid...~

~Family Jewels~

"She's mine rouge!" Sebastian growled pulling me even further behind him.

"Are you kidding me?" Ethan said with wide eyes "you hunted your 'mate' as if she were the last deer in the forest and you hadn't eaten in days" he growled.

Sebastian growled back just as feircly "I don't care what happens to you Rouge boy. You can die for all I care, your the older sibling am I correct so its your fault for not packing up and leaving before we started hunting you both. Besides it's not like I knew she was my mate" he growled.

"You bastard of a mutt, she will never accept you, it wouldn't suprise me if you put the hit men on our parents" Ethan growled,

I gave a pained gasp and tried to push back the memory I'd been trying to forget these past few days.

Sebastian glanced back at me a worried glint in his eye "see what I mean" he said "your supposed to be the big brother proctecting her at all costs.. and what do you do get angry at her in a cafe and let her run off into a forest full of my pack.. good job."

Ethan growled and lunged at Sebastian, Sebastian pushed me back and changed into his wolf at the same time Ethan did.

I wasn't going to stand here and watch my last living family member be killed by the man who claims to be my mate.  

"STOP IT!" I screamed, running towards them. They both stopped for a second eyes flicking to me, I probably looked like a mad woman, but I wasn't about to let anyone die.

Sebastian walked over to me, his teeth bared at Ethan as he stood infront of me protectively. I rolled my eyes.

"Typical" I muttered "look  Alpha Sebastian, please don't kill my brother I beg of you, he's the only family I have left, and Ethan, stop being such an idiot seriously you'll get yourself killed" I muttered. walking away from them, and into the forest.

"Hey.... mate! Wait you might get hurt!?" Sebastian yelled running after me in human form with sweat pants on where does he find all these clothes?

"My name isn't mate, it's Christina" I muttered walking away from him,

"wait don't! I didn't mean it! Lets all go back to the pack house, the stinking rouge brother too."

"And his name is Ethan" I growled stalking even further away from him.

"Okay! Okay Christina, I'm sorry please, let me take you and Ethan back to the pack house okay, then we can decide what to do with him" he mumbled under his breath.

"EXCUSE ME!" I shouted angrily spinning on my heel, "what the hell do you mean decide to do with him, for gods sakes he's not some freaking lost puppy. He's my older brother and where I go he goes and if you try and kill him, I will probably kill myself because there is no way in hell that I'm living on this planet without any of my family to help me! You got that you rude uptight alpha!" I screamed at him.