New Best Friend -Chapter 12

~ Eyes on fire ~ Your spine is ablaze ~Felling any foe with my gaze ~ And just in time ~ In the right place ~ Steadily emerging with grace

~New Best Friend

I groaned in agony as I fell against the bed the countless bags of clothes falling by my side. Everything that Sebastian would suit me he bought. Everything I dared to look at for too long he bought, I had bags and bags of clothes from every expensive designer shop we walked into. New perfume, jewelry, shoes and clothes. Sebastian went all out for Ethan and I despite my protests.

"Hey! Get up lazy" Sebastian's younger sister Lucy ordered. I groaned in response, we'd met up with her in the her in the shops, after Ethan went home. She had attacked me with a wild grin on her face tackling me to the floor completely ignoring Sebastian's orders to get off me.

Climbing to my feet I left the bags behind me glaring at the girl that had declared our 'best friendship' ten minutes after I'd met her. Her caramel hair was tied into a messy bun as she looked at me with a crazy grin her eyes identical to Sebastian's twinkled in excitement.

"What?" I groaned yawning

"I've made it so all our classes are the same!" She grinned grabbing my arm

"Really you can do that?" I asked astonished

"Mhm, being the Alpha's sister has its perks" she grinned as she skipped down the stairs taking them two at a time babbling on about how she hadn't seen another girl in ages because its mainly guys that live in the pack house.

"Pretty cool" I nodded my head in agreement following her into the lounge room

"You have to watch this with me it's been so long since I've watched this with someone" she smiled putting the disc into the DVD player.

- - - - -

"Your mums chest hair!" I quoted laughing

"You go glen coco!" Lucy laughed

"Boo you whore"

"And now I guess she's on crack"

"She doesn't even go here!"

Lucy and I laughed together 'Mean Girls' had finished ten minutes ago and we were still quoting it.

"What's going on?" Sebastian spoke suspiciously from the doorway watching Lucy and I suppressed our giggles as much as possible

"Doesn't matter, you never want to watch movies with me so you miss out." Lucy spoke defiantly glaring at her brother with playful eyes while he stared at her with a pout his own eyes seemed cruel and cold compared to his sisters.

"Okay, fine" he said narrowing his eyes in suspicion as Lucy whispered in my ear

"Make him leave" she whined

'How' I mouthed

"All you have to do is hug him or something he just thinks I'm up to no good again"

"Sebastian" I whined "I'm having girl time with Luce" I pouted reaching him I got on the tips of my toes and wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him " I'll come see you later" I promise pecking his lips and pushing him away. He walked away willingly a small smirk playing on his face.

I headed back over to the couch lying down on it putting my head on her lap I yawned tiredly groaning.

"Yeah I feel you Chris, Seb goes all out when it comes to spoiling someone" she sighed.

Bear walked into the room with a devilish grin on his face "you should have told me there was lesbian action going on in here.

I glared at him as a pillow went flying over my head and hit him square in the face

"Take that pervert!" Lucy cried grinning madly, I jumped to my feet with another pillow in my hand Lucy following suit as we chased him bashing him over the head as we went.

"Ha!" he screamed spinning around with water balloons in his hand.

"Where did you get those!" I yelped from behind the pillow that I was now using as a shield,

"they're my secret stash" he laughed before I felt water dripping off my head screaming I stumbled a few steps backwards tripping over Lucy as we both fell ending up in a mess of arms and legs.

"Ow! My hand" she shreiked

"No" I groaned "I think thats my hand" I looked up through a sheen of hair that had falled over my face to see that Bear had disappeared. I groaned and attempted to roll away from Lucy,

"Ow!" she cried as I untangled myself from her,

"Geez, I'm going to kill him when I find him" I growled standing up and patting my wet hair.

"Agreed" she moaned from her awkward postion on the floor.

"Whats going on here?" Ethan asked from the staircase his mouth curled up into a amused smile playing on his face,

"Bear" I snarled in annoyance poking my tounge out as his smile turned into a full fledged grin

"God, I'm going to be healing for months, Christina Black you are the heaviest person I've ever met" Lucy moaned pulling herself into a sitting position.

"Oh" she said brightly "hi"

"Lucy my brother Ethan, Ethan, Sebastian's younger sister"

"Oh" he muttured making eye contact with her his gaze hardening as he stared at her "hey"

----

Sorry for the wait everyone so what do you think should happen / will happen are Lucy and Ethan mates or does he hate her?

Love You All

- Mellie xXx

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Lyrics Used - Eyes On Fire - Blue Foundation