Killers Eyes - Chapter 3

~Pardon me for a lack of excitement,~  but I'm not entirely thrilled. ~ St-stutter when I talk, Flail around as I walk, yeah the moment's been killed. ~ and I'm not good at this no, not all. ~ I'm not good at this. ~ I'm a wreck and I know it and I tend to show it every chance that I get. ~ butterflies in the skies they just fly on by. ~  Yea there making me sick. ~ they don't flutter about. ~  I'd do without
all they do is kick. ~

~Killers Eyes~

The whole clearing was eerily quiet without the rumbling growls of the wolves. I stiffened as I heard him walk closer.

"I thought I told you I would deal with the rouges" he growled,

I growled at that, I'm not some old toy that a three year old has lost.

The four wolves whimpered in apology, as Ethan burst into the clearing, I rolled my eyes at the black wolf standing there growling viciously.

"Awesome timing E" I thought sarcastically

"you're her mate I take it?" Alpha Sebastian said a little tensely.

I raised my eye brow at Ethan and he just winked before nodding. I had to hold back the amused growl that trying to escape my throat.

"Fine" he growled "take them back to the pack house" he snarled, the beta shoved against my side making me stumble forwards now being able to walk on all fours. I snarled at him and sunk my teeth into his leg he whimpered and pulled back.

"GO"  Ethan shouted in my head,

"not without you" I thought back.

"I'LL BE RIGHT BEHIND, JUST GET OUT OF HERE!" He shouted, I gave a nod before sprinting away from the group, not even sparing the Alpha a glance I ran further into the forest.

I heard paws thudding on the ground behind me,

"Ethan? Where's everyone else?" I asked curiously, slowing down,

"NO! Chrissy run, it's not me, it's the Alpha! God Chrissy, please" he pleaded.

I stiffened, the alpha.. SHIT!

I started to run again but it was too late, he was too close, his growls rumbled through the forest. I growled back, I wasn't about to show this guy that I was terrified, I froze as I reached the border line, if I pass I'll die.. If I stay I'll die.... But I'd rather die with Ethan by my side. I turned around and growled my hackles raising I tilted my head up to look at him, this guy was huge. He growled in return and looked down at me, I looked down before I could look into the eyes of a cold hearted killer.

I heard the cracking of bones and ripping of fur.

"Change back" he ordered,

I shook my head, there was no way known I was going to be naked in front of this guy,

he growled angrily before I heard him walk away "stay there" he ordered.

I rolled my eyes and glared at the forest floor,

he does know that doesn't work on us right? my wolf asked.

I smirked at her remark, she was right, he couldn't order us around.. but I didn't really feel like running away and getting hunted down again either.

"Here" he muttered throwing clothes on the floor in front of me, I gave an ungrateful snarl and yanked the clothes up in my mouth before stalking off to a nearby tree. I changed back and pulled the sweatpants and baggy shirt over my head, I noticed blood dripping from the bite mark on my left arm. I sighed before walking back out to Alpha Sebastian keeping my eyes glued to the ground.