Luna - Chapter 21

~And I'll prove to you that I won't lose this time ~ I always knew the truth ~ And it would soon be mine I don't know but I will not lead my life with fear ~

~Luna~

"I have no idea why I ever missed school, teachers are the devil" I announced to Bear as I joined him in the lounge room Sebastian, Axel, Ethan and Lucy "you are so lucky you don't go" I sighed relaxing into the arm chair.

"Only graduated last year but you're right teachers certainly are something else." He grinned over at me as I closed my eyes "too much homework, only time to sleep" I groaned nestling into the velvet of the couch.

"I'll help you" Sebastian smiling at me as he lifted my bag which looked as if was about to burst at the seams and spill all of the contents onto the ground.

"Okay" I beamed "Oh and Bear, Bear" I smiled innocently as I slunk closer to him

"Pasta or sausage roll?" he asked smirking at me slightly.

"Pasta please, with that nice meaty sauce stuff you do and cheese!"

"Anything for her majesty" Bear bowed

"You love me and I can cook for myself if you but your oh so precious kitchen won't appreciate it" I winked before joining hands with Sebastian, Bear put his hands up in surrender and left the room.

I grinned at Sebastian as I pulled him up the stairs "I'm so glad I have you" I grinned "I mean seriously I'd still be at school trying to drag that monstrosity behind me" I said pointing to my bag which he had slung over his shoulder.

He smiled at me and reached forwards kissing me tenderly I smiled through the kiss "beat you to our room!" I shouted turning on my heel and bolting up the stairs leaving Sebastian's thundering laugh behind me.

Reaching our room I could still hear him on the stairs so with lightning speed I undressed and threw Sebastian's favourite shirt on and behind the open door.

"Chrissy?" Sebastian called softly when he entered the room causing me to grin from my hiding place "I know you're in here, I can smell you" he chuckled, I crouched slowly and pounced once he was in the perfect position I landed on his back and felt his muscles tense underneath as I wrapped my legs around his waist "are you surprised?" I asked pecking his cheek lovingly.

"Defiantly" he said softly placing me down on the bed and caressing my cheek in his hand, climbing to feet I let my hands roam over the ridges in his back, I brought my mouth up to his throat and kissed the place his scent was strongest before slowly making my way up to his mouth one kiss at a time. Growling lowly he pushed me back into the wall causing me to jump up and wrap my legs around him in response.

"We should do some homework" I said smiling at the pair of faint golden eyes.

"Not funny" he growled claiming my mouth I smiled against his lips as I tangled my hands in hair. We broke away from each other before our supply ran out leaning my face against his shoulder I smiled lightly "Sebastian?"

"mmh" he replied his voice muffled by my hair.

"I love you" I said quietly my cheeks flushing.

Sebastian's head snapped up his yellow eyes twinkling in joy "I love you too" he grinned lifting me into the air and spinning me around. "I was going to wait, but now I can't" he set me down and ordered me to close my eyes which I complied to easily, my ears pricked at the sound of him ruffling through the draws.

"Hands out"

"It's not a spider or anything is it?" I asked suspiciously

"No" he chuckled. I held my hands out and felt my heart jump as a box was placed in my palms "open"

I opened my eyes to a plain slim box "Oh, so it's not a puppy?" I pouted,

"it could be a very tiny one" Sebastian suggested to me, I opened the box and felt my jaw unhinge as my eyes laid on the most beautiful bracelet I'd ever seen its beautiful swirling pattern nearly made my stomach plummet through my feet.

"It's white gold" Sebastian stated proudly as I moved my mouth unable to form any words "here I'll put it on for you" he said pulling the delicate chain from the box and placing it around my wrist "do you like it? I did okay I mean I didn't mess up did I?"

"I - its beautiful, I mean how did you afford- I don't even" I stammered causing him to chuckle and press his lips to my forehead

"I'm an Alpha honey I have plenty of money and I'm allowed to spend it on my beautiful mate"

I smiled up at him "my pasta has to be done by now, I'm starving" I said patting my belly and yanking the door open intertwining my fingers with Sebastian's. The rest of the afternoon went without a hitch and after dinner Sebastian and I went back to our room and actually got some homework done before we went to sleep limbs tangling as we slept.

It was knocking on the bedroom door that woke me up in the morning, but not Sebastian his lows snores continued undisrupted as I climbed over the top of him to get to the door.

"Mmh" I grunted stifling a yawn as I opened the door.

"Morning" Axel chirped causing me to narrow my eyes in his direction "I wanted to ask you something" he said softly leaning against the doorway

"Shoot"

"Will you let me teach you how to defend yourself, incase something ever happens"

"That sounds like a great idea" Sebastian said from behind me making me jump.

"Okay" I shrugged "if you think I should then why not"

Axel beamed and grabbed my hand dragging me downstairs and into the backyard where he taught basic self defense moves ignoring my every statement about how I should be at school. We spent several hours together and I'd found myself feeling more at home than I had in a long time, I laughed as I finally managed to dodge Axel and he fell forwards grabbing his hand I beamed and by the end of the day my cheeks were sore.

"I'm glad I met you" I smiled up at Axel as I fiddled with the straw in my lemonade.

"Me too" he smiled bumping my shoulder playfully

"There you are!" Lucy exclaimed coming up behind me "god we only have two hours until your pack initiation what are you doing?"

"um drinking lemonade.. you want some?" I offered cocking my head slightly at her.

"No" she growled "get your stinky butt up to my room now" she snapped.

"See you later Axel" I sighed climbing to my feet and following Lucy to her room where she made me shower twice. Forcing me down into a stool and began to do my makeup. "Luce I don't get it it's just a initiation"

"You do know.. don't you? You're being introduced as the Luna tonight."

"What?" I screeched eyes widening

"Yup, it's official"

"Right" I said slowly as she forced me into a backless skintight cocktail dress and shoved a pair of black pumps on my feet. "No!" I said suddenly when she tried to put a necklace on me "I have my own jewellery - I mean if you don't mind"

"Its okay" she grinned at me narrowling missing my face with the hair straightener.

"There" she announced twenty minutes later "no more curl" she said turning me to face the mirror, I didn't recognise myself my hair was now waist length and my makeup was flawless.

"Lucy, you need to do this as a profession" I exclaimed she only winked in return and shoved me out of her room, heading back to mine I clasped my bracelet around my wrist and clutched the locket tightly my heart constricting painfully as I drew it around my neck.

"I wish you guys could be here to see this. The life I've made, the friends I've met and my mate my beautiful mate you would love him so much mum" I whispered softly before leaving the room and walking down the stairs to where Ethan and Bear were waiting.

"You look beautiful" they said in unison causing me to beam at them.

"Now" Bear said ushering us out of the front door and towards the car "I've been given the almightly responsibility to take you two to the ceremony."

The drive was a short one through the woods where a podium had been set up I gulped more than a hundered people had to be gathered in the clearing.

"You'll be fine Chrissy" Ethan reassured me as we got out of the car he took my hand in his and I was grateful for the familiar safe feeling that washed over me.

"Mum and Dad would be so proud of us" I whispered to him which caused him to smile down at me.

"Oof oh no! I am so sorry, I really didn't mean to.." I trailed off as my eyes met a pair of warm silvery ones

"It's fine darling" the woman said pushing a stray piece of brown hair our of her face her eyes sparkiling with what I would normally identify as pride.

"Um do I-"

"Christina there you are! I have been looking everywhere for you Sebastian needs you" Axel said appearing out of no where. I followed him silently my gaze flickering back to the woman who was watching me with wide teary eyes her hands clasped to her heart.

- -

I watched nervously as Ethan knelt infront of Sebastian and pledge his allegiance to him how am I meant to do that in this dress!? I watched as Ethan stood and bared his throat to Sebastian who leant forwards and sunk his teeth into the crook of his neck nope that is it! I'm out!

"I now call forth Christina Black" Sebastian said turning to me his eyes twinkiling as he held his hand out for me I stood up shakily left, right, left, right it's not that hard Chris don't fall over.

"Christina Black, do you pledge as the Luna of this pack to do everything in your power to help better it and protect it if the time ever comes"

"I Luna Christina Black pledge to do so" I said clearly despite the fact I was sure I was going to puke all over Sebastian's suit. He gleamed with pride at my words.

"Do you promise to protect each and every member of this pack as if they were your own kin"

"I do" I said softly

"Do you pledge yourself to me Alpha Sebastian Wolfe as a Luna and mate?"

I gave him a deadpanned look to which he responded with a cheeky grin "Alpha Sebastian Wolfe I pledge my life to you" I smiled as I bared my throat to him he leant forwards and bit it, I didn't feel any pain all I felt was being connected to every single person standing in the clearing.

Sebastian walked forwards to the edge of the podium with me "I present to you Luna Christina Black"

- -

Sorry for the long wait guys.

Lyrics Used: Prove by Karmina

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED