School - Chapter 14 Part 1

~Gone, gone away, gone away in the night ~ In the night, in the night, in the night, is the light ~
Is the light you won’t ever see ~ Hand, in your hand, in your hand, in your hand ~ Is the sound, is the sound, is the sound, is the sound ~ Is the sound that leaves all of us ~

~School~

I groaned as someone shook me awake tearing me away from my peaceful dreams.

"What?" I groaned

"Time to get up" Sebastian said softly

"Early. Bad" I grunted rolling over and pulling the covers over my head.

"Christina, I'm so - What is she still doing in bed!" Lucy exclaimed

"What is this annoy Christina day, shove off" I groaned

"Get up and get ready for school. Now" Lucy ordered grabbing my wrists and dragging me off the bed causing me to land on the ground with an audible thump. Sebastian's growl rumbled through the room followed by a quick sorry from Lucy.

"Ugh" I groaned into the floor as I felt Sebastian's arms wrap around my waist and pull me into him

"Hurry up! I want you to get ready for school" Lucy shouted at me making me open my eyes to see her waving her arms at me like a madman

"I don't wanna" I moaned tiredly

"God" she sighed as Sebastian pulled me to my feet and held me close to him "you are a terrible morning person"

I let out another low grunt and shuffled towards the cupboard pulling on one of Sebastian's oversized hoodies and pulling it on before glaring at both Lucy and Sebastian before walking out of the room.

"Morning sunshine" Bear sung as I walked into the kitchen causing me to narrow my eyes at him "um, ah or not?"

"I wanna go back to sleep" I whined slumping against the bench as he set down a plate of pancakes doused in maple syrup.

"Here you go eat up" he urged placing the fork in my hand.

"mh" Ethan groaned pulling a pancake off my plate and shoving it into his mouth "these are awesome"

"gross" I shrieked as chewed saliva filled pancake fell from him mouth back onto the plate "what the hell, you pig" I shouted digging my elbow hard into his ribs"

"oof" he grunted stumbling away from me and holding his hands to side in mock pain "argh! I'm dying! I'm DYING! HELP ME!" he screamed as his eyes lolled into the back of his head.

"Asshole" I laughed "you have the rest, I'm going to go get dressed." I grunted in disdain moving off the stool to head upstairs.

"Try to look pretty I don't want to be embarrassed to call you my sister" Ethan called as the door the closed.

He seems happier than he has been since mum and dad. I glanced back at the closed kitchen door where both Bear and Ethan's laughter were easily heard.

"Chrissy" Lucy called delicately from the top of the stairs "hurry up and I'll show you what your wearing."

"Coming" I replied heading upstairs.

"Yay! This is going to be so great" she cheered pulling her perfectly straightened waist length caramel hair fell down her back as she dragged me up the hall way in excitement her  mid-thigh slinky red dress hugged her tightly and her black heels clicked against the floor as she walked with elegance only royalty had.

"I was going to make us matching but I didn't think you'd appreciate all the boys leaping on you first day, they don't leap on me well because they're scared I'll beat them up" she giggled

"You are ridiculous" I giggled as we entered her modernised room.

"Look here, these are for you" she said holding up a pair of ripped jeans and a long black t-shirt with a zip up front.

"Okay, cool" I grinned pulling the clothes on with a studded pair of wedges.

----

"Hey ouch, watch where your waving that thing!" I yelped as Lucy narrowly missed my face with the curling iron.

"Whoops, sorry." she giggled setting it down on the counter "all done" she smiled "you look so pretty"

I stood up and grinned at Lucy's beaming smile "c'mon lets go" I urged pulling my bag from the floor and running as fast as I could down the stairs "SEBASTIAN! ETHAN! HURRY UP!" I called in excitement as Lucy appeared beside me.

"Alright, lets go" Sebastian said taking my hand and leading me to his car.

"School, school, school I've never been so happy about school" I sung bouncing on the seat of the car as Sebastian pulled out of the driveway with Lucy and Ethan in the back seat ignoring each other quite effectively.

- - -

Hey guys so I finally updated, this is only the first part i'll get the next part updated ASAP.

Thanks for reading love you guys.

LYRICS USED: Gone Away by Madi Diaz

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED