22

connor's pov

I'm nervous to see where this goes but I'm not too scared to take it there. As Troye kisses me, both of us hot and breathless, I realize that if this turns into sex I have no idea what I'm doing. I'd never even kissed a boy before Troye and now he's on top of me and I can feel his affection. Literally.

Troye bites my lip a little and runs his hand up under my shirt, tickling my naked skin. He whispers my name when we break apart and his hips get squirmy when I touch his lower back just above where his pants lie. We breathe hard and in sync and I'm about to lift up under my shirt to take it off when I realize what I might look like under there. I put my hand on Troye's chest and he looks at me, panting and confused.

"I don't know if....well, um. I'm not very pretty. You know, when I take my shirt off," I mumble nervously. How could I have thought this would go perfectly?

"Connor," he whispers breathlessly, "You're beyond beautiful to me." He rests his forehead against mine for a moment. "And I'm not just saying that to get into your pants," he laughs out. I falsely gasp and hit him lightly on the chest, pretending to be offended. But my smile drops as he reaches for the hem of my shirt, loose threads dangling about his fingers.

"Go on," I whisper desperately suddenly wanting him to take me in and see me already. He bunches up my shirt on the sides and slides it up, painfully slow. When he lifts it over my head I close my eyes with fear of what Troye may think of my hideous body compared to his. 

My bruises and bumps and scares take up most of my torso and back and they look morbid and even fresh. I feel like I could cry but I really don't want to. I still have my eyes closed and they're starting to water when I feel a cold pair of lips on my collar bone. Then, they move to in between my breast bones and down to my lungs. He reaches my naval before I let go of my breath that I was holding subconsciously. I give a sharp sigh and slide my hands up under his shirt lifting it higher and higher until at last I fling it across the room and it ends up somewhere in the kitchen. Troye goes back to kissing every bruise he can find and torturing me by taking his time. Each kiss is as slow as the last and feels like all the love that I'll ever need. When he comes back up to my lips, I stand up with him wrapped around my waist. He kisses my closed eye lids, my forehead and cheekbones as I carry him to my bedroom.

Once we are inside I lean him back onto my bed, our kisses taking over my mind. I wiggle out of my pants and Troye does the same and we are so close to eachother that my heart flips inside my chest and I'm sure he can feel it. My lips whisper his name and he closes his eyes tight.

I kiss him slowly up his torso and back down again while he squirms impatiently. Then, I hook my fingers around the edge of his boxers and tug them down nervously. I slide them all the way off and take in his body, beautiful and pale. At this moment I don't care what either of us looks like. I don't know what to do next. I'd never even gotten this far in my dreams.

He's so precious and fragile looking but at the same time I just want to hear him moaning my name. He's got a little blush to his cheeks since I took off his underwear and I can tell he's flustered. His penis is not small, I can say that. It intimidates me because I've never been so close to one before. I can feel Troye getting impatient with me so I take a deep breath and bring my hand down to his crotch and wrap my fingers around the start of his length. Troye relaxes a little but soon gets harder with an arch in his back just from my light touch. I start to move my hand awkwardly and then he brings his hand down too and tangles his other one in my hair.

"Con..." He whispers faintly and pulls my scared hand closer with desire. We are so stimulated that I don't want to move but Troye pulls me up to kiss my mouth and slides my boxers off paying little to no attention to whatever might happen down there. His passion overtakes all other feelings he shows and his mouth moves against mine hard and slow. His hand is around my length before I realize it and he pumps up and down. I feel like I could die right here on top of his body but that might ruin the moment.

Our bodies tangle together as Troye takes control which I am greatful for because I've done all I know so far. We flip over so Troye is on top and I let him take control. He is slow but careful and he seems like he knows what to do despite his nervous glances.

"You're sure about this?" He asks me.

"Yes," is all I can say. My body is relentless, desperate for him.

"Tell me and I'll stop."

"Troye, please," I beg, we are so close.

He huffs a laugh into my shoulder and moves around a little before he gets started.

Troye and I seap into a world that neither of us had ever experienced before. We breathe hard to show our love and cry out our passion, feeling completely open with eachother. We tangle ourselves into one person, every kind of barrier that has ever been built up between us has fallen away, evaporated even.

Everything is transparent.

Everything is clear to us now;

We are in love.

A. N. Thanks for reading hopefully that wasn't too uncomfortable. :) oops.

Like, comment and share! Thanks so much <3