Seth Rollins x reader

You sighed lightly as all the other divas chatted in the locker room. You're amazing best friend (and crush) has been sent to the hospital several months ago due to an extensive knee injury. Of course you had visited him in his recovery and rehab, and you had tried your best to support him with your entire being, but you just couldn't. You rarely got to see the man, much less talk to him now that he was away. You missed walking him down to the ring, having him cheer you on from outside of the ring, or just hanging out before a show.

Your match tonight was against Charlotte, and you were not very excited. Not only was this extreme rules, a pay-per-view , it was for the new 'women's' championship. Enough was enough, and it was time to stretch before you walked down the big ramp into the unforgiving crowd. You stood and popped your back, turning and walking down to the gorilla so you could prepare for your match. You weren't really that worried, you knew you would win. It was a given because you were just so much better than she was. You tossed your arms around and ran in place for a few seconds before sitting back down on the floor.

Not long after, Charlotte herself appeared. You wished each other luck and waited for the match to be called. And naturally she was the first to be presented. "And her opponent, from (city,state) weighing in at (weight), (Y/N)!" Your music blasted as you strutted out, reviving many boos from the crowd. You slid into the ring with ease, standing and posing quickly for all of the ungrateful viewers to bask upon. You made your way to your corner and waited for the match to begin.

Not five minuets had passed before the pin was made. 1....2....3! You had won! You quickly stood and took your title and held it high, kissing it and laughing loudly. For the first time since you had been 'alone' without Seth, you felt truly happy. Truly happy to be yourself, you forgot for a slip second that he wouldn't be back there behind the gorilla to congratulate you with a happy hug. You made your way out of the ring, laughing and smiling the whole time. You waved and blew kisses to the arena as you disappeared.

Almost instantly, you were showered with hugs and kisses from happy co-workers. You cheered happily and were promptly pushed two rads catering. You glanced at your friend, Natalya, who gave you a thumbs up and a smile. It seemed as if everyone suddenly went silent as you arrived at your destination. Your (e/c) eyes widened in surprise at the magnificent sign. Not only did it have a congratulation to you, but a welcome back.....to Seth. You spun around wildly, trying to find him. You heard several people chuckle at you as you turned to the massive crowd.

You pouted disappointedly at not being able to find that bearded idiot that you had fallen hard for. You whined at Dean and Roman as they laughed at you...or were they? You jumped in surprise as warm arms warlord around your waist. You turned around to come face to chest with a black hoodie? "Up here champion." You excitedly moved your gaze up to face Seth, in all of his smirking glory. You literally screamed and pounced on him, jumping up and wrapping your arms around his neck, your legs around his waist.

He laughed as held you up. "Happy to see me?" He asked with a squeeze. "Why didn't you call to tell me you were you of rehab, or here?!" You squealed, not really caring about his answer. "All for the surprise doll face." He chuckled and let you back onto your feet. You laughed happily and squished his cheeks, leaning up and absent-mindedly kissing his nose. He blushed lightly and patted your back. "Hey now, save it for after your title celebration." You flushed, suddenly realizing that you had kissed him. You nodded and swiftly turned on your heel to march back to Roman and Dean.

Several hours later, after all of the celebrating, you were waiting outside for your ride. You always went to he hotel with your close friend, Natalya. Sometimes Becky would tag along, but tonight was not one of those nights. You bounced around, sporting a loose, gray , un-zipped jacket over a black shirt with jeans and your flats. You glanced around for the familiar car to pull up. "Hey sweet-cheeks, whatcha waitin for?" You jumped at the new voice and looked over at Seth. "Oh hey! I was waiting for Natty to pick-"

Your phone began to ring out, the sound echoing in the empty parking lot. You smiled apologetically at Seth as you grabbed it out of your bag, holding the cute whale clad device to your ear. "Hey Natty!......Oh no, it's fine......yeah, I'm sure.....okay! Keep me posted, bye bye!" You hung up and sighed. "Well? What was all of that about." Seth poked at you, chuckling at your pout. "Natty was called away to some meeting and can't pick me up, would you mind if I bum a ride?" You asked, giving him your best puppy eyes.

He chuckled and held his hands up in surrender. "Sure. But it'll cost you." You narrowed your eyes at him as he began to walk off. You sprinted to match his pace and fell in step with him. "Cost me what, hot-shot?" He chuckled as you both stopped at his car. "Your first date." You covered your face and whined. "Don't joke like that Seth!" He laughed and unlocked the car. "Who said I was? Now get in here, it's hot." You slowly cambered in, taking your seat next to the weird man-child person thing. You didn't even know anymore!

You buckled up as he started the car. "Did you get everything?" He asked, as if nothing had even happened! You nodded in a huff, glancing at him. "Yes." He looked at you. "What?" You blushed brightly and broke eye contact. "You can have my first date...." He smiled and tilted your chin up so he could see your face. "What about your first kiss?" He leaned in and closed the gap between you two.