Seshomaru x Blind! Reader

No ones POV

Sheshomaru walked through the the heavily wooded area, Rin and Jaken following closely. He looked back at them before looking back up ahead of them. "Hello? Is someone there?" Came a small quiet voice from the left. Pulling out his sword, the demon looked for the source of the sound. A woman held her hands out and was feeling for trees. She tripped and fell. Coughing she got up. Milky (E/C) eyes looked right past his shoulder. "Sheshomaru?" Moving up, she placed her hands on his face. Sheathing his blade, he let her hands roam his head. "Keep your hands of my master you filthy human!" Jaken screeched. Smacking the smaller demon on the head, he jerked his own, this startling the young woman. Falling back on her bum, she gasped. "Are you okay?" Rin asked walking over to her and helping her up. "I'm fine." She mumbled as she held her hands you again, this time feeling Rins face. "You're a very pretty young girl." She whispered as she traces her fingers over the young girls chin. Sheshomaru pulled her arm up, forcing her to stand straight. She spun slowly for a bit, trying to find him.

Sheshomaru's POV

I reached out and gently took her hand that was lingering in the air. She looked surprised for a second before smiling. "Ah! You wouldn't mind if I ask you identify yourself, although I already know who you are?" She asked gently with another smile. "Sheshomaru."