Ciel x reader !Special!

OMG 1k READS?!?! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I'll try to make this one super long.

Ceil ran through the town, not caring about leaving Sebastian. He had heard of a large shooting that had happened at the (L/N) manor. Looking up, his sapphire eye widened in horror. Three men were standing over you, I've had a gun to your head and the other two were holding you down. Blood covered your dirty dress and you were shaking. The male put his finger to the trigger and smirked, "Go to sleep, mi'lady." He said devilishly as he put his finger to the trigger. "SEBASTIAN!" He called frantically. The demon appeared in a flash, looking at the scene in front of him. "Save her!" Ceil cried out. He couldn't loose you. No. Not again. You had been kidnapped before, raped and abused for three years until you were able to escape. The scars still lingering on your hands and neck. Just as the brown-headed male pulled the trigger, Sebastian managed to keep you out of harms way. Jumping back to the young male, he handed your sobbing shaking form to him. Taking you into his arm, Ceils eye hardened. "Sebastian, finish them." He muttered out. "Yes, my lord." The butler responded. Ceil sank to his knees and cupped your face, pulling it away from his jacket that you were clinging desperately to. "(Y/N)....
(Y/N)....tell me what happened." He asked. You cocked back your sobs and stutters out a few word. "Mom....Gun.....Rape...." Something horrible had happened, he could tell. Wrapping his arms around you, he pulled you to his chest. Your muffled sobs continued to echo in the now quiet area surrounding the once grand and happy place you called home. Sebastian walked back over. "My lord, her parents were killed by the men." He stated, moving into a deep bow. Ceil glared at the house. "She will be staying with us." He ordered. "Yes, my lord."

Timeskip

It was late, the manor was asleep. Except for you. You sat in your bed, crying to yourself. You looked back down to the ring your mother had given to you. It was the engagement ring that your father had used to propose. Why did this have to happen?! You let out another shaky sob and held the ring I your palm, cutting it slightly. Blood tricked down your wrist and into the white sheets of your temporary bed. You froze when someone nocked on the door. "(Y/N), I heard something. Are you alright?" Ceil asked through the large oak doors. You couldn't respond, if you did you would cry even harder. Instead you but you lips and put a hand over your mouth to muffle your sobs. He pushed the door open slowly, and have you that small apologetic look. He held his hand out to you and leaned over the bed. "Would you like to sleep with me tonight?" He asked softly. You nodded and took his hand. He flipped out your palm and gently kissed the small cut. Guiding you to his room, he laid you down and positioned himself next to you. Wrapping his arm around you, he placed your mothers ring on the bedside table. He stroked your (H/C) hair softly. You looked up at him with glistening (E/C) eyes. He gave you a small smile and kisses your head. "Go to sleep, I'll be here when you wake up." You nodded and snuggled into his chest, slowly letting dreams consume you.

Timeskip again.

It had been about 8 years since you moved you with Ceil.  You danced around the large living room, singing along to a song in your head. Ceil watched you, amusement on his features. You pulled him up by his hands and danced around him. Mei-Rin, Finny, and Sebastian watched from the hallway as Baldroy cooked using the tips you had given him over the years. You had brought the old Ceil back, and made yourself new again. You finished your song with a proud smile. He chuckles and leaned down, pressing a small kiss to your lips. You kisses back, and pulled away with a  teasing smile. "That wasn't much of a kiss." He hummed and leaned down again. (Yes he had finally gotten taller) You giggled and poked his nose, before turning and dashing off. After he re-collected his thought, he sprinted after you. Both of you laughing the whole way. Sebastian stepped into your path. "My lord, the tea is ready." You giggled and leaned on the wall as you tried to catch your breath. He nodded and huffed as he tried to catch his as well. Entertaining hands after a few moments, you walked back to the dining room. Both of you say and enjoyed your tea. It was a peaceful pretense as you both exchanges light talk and bad jokes. "Wanna see if you can beat me in chess again?" He asked as he set down his empty cup. You smiled and set your own down. "You bet I do!" You declared happily as you stood up. He stood with you. Leaning over, he took you knuckles in his won gloved hand and kissed the engagement ring your mother had given you softly, before leading you out for a game of chess. For those of you wondering, your wedding was a few weeks away.