Mom! Reader x Dad! England

"Mom! Mom!" You looked up from tending to your 5-year-olds scraped knee. "Yes Alfred?" You looked back to the bandage as you finished putting it on with a small kiss. "You know that guy I liked?! The Japanese one?!" He asked giddily. "Oh. Kiku? Nice boy." He nodded happily. "I ASKED HIM OUT AND HE SAID YES!!!!!" He yelled out. Standing up you hugged the 17-year-old. "Oh that's great dear! Just be careful about your father." You said as you pulled back. Peter looked up at him with huge eyes. "The nice guy?! I like him!" He said as Alfred pulled him up and rushed off to tell how it happened. "Maman?" Came the soft voice of your last son-in-law. "Oui mon cher?" You asked in his native tongue. "ça vous dérange si je l'aide avec le dîner ce soir? (do you mind if I help with dinner tonight?)". "bien sûr, vous pouvez aider! (Of course you can help!)"  he smile as he turned and walked back into the house. You following closely behind.

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

"Love, I'm home!" Three heads snapped up as that one sentence. "DAD! DAD GUESS WHAT!" "DAD! ALFIES AWSOME!" "Welcome home da-" "I ASKED KIKU OUT!"  "Uh, Alfred-San?"

Total chaos

And that's how you liked it. You had invited over Kiku for dinner, just to talk. Your exhausted husband appeared at the door of the dining room. "Calm down. What's this I hear about you Kiku?" He asked as he strode over and kisses your cheek. A light blush appeared on Kiku's pale face as Alfred jumped in his seat. "OKAY! SO I ASKED OUT-" "quit Alfred" -okay and he said yes!" You smiled seeing Arthur pat his son's head. "Good job." And silence. It was calm now, it always was when he showed up. "How has you day been? Starting with you Mattie." He said as he shot a smile over to the opposite end of the table. "Nothing much. I just kinda stayed in my room. I helped mom with dinner though." He said as he smiled. Alfred, knowing he was next grinned. "Well I went over and hung out with Kiku! Then I asked him out! Then I had to tell mom! And now I'm here!!"  The youngest, Peter, Smiled at his dad. "I played outside with mom! She fixed my knee!" He said as he pointed to his band-aid under the table. You really did love your family. "How about you love?" Snapping back to reality, you hummed. "I played with this little boy, I seem to have forgotten his name!" You said as you pretended to think. "It was me! It was me!" You smiled. "Oh that's right. It was Peter!" You said as you laughed. "How was your day?" He sighed as his smile faltered. "Just the same as always." He sighed as he turned to Kiku. "Hello.  I presume I'll be seeing you more often?" Kiku nodded softly.

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

You stripped down as the hot water for the bath. "Love? Mind if I join you?" Arthur asked as he peeked in the doorway. "Come on." You giggled as he stepped in and closed the door behind him. Stepping into the bath you closed your eyes before Arthur got in. Sitting up you smiled, "turn around and I'll give you a massage. You've been stressed lately." He nodded as he did what he was told. "Thank you." Humming softly, you worked all over his back. He wouldn't be so tense now. After you were finished, he turned around and kissed you.