Dipper x reader

Sorry I have no idea what order these are supposed to be in. Plus, the twins are a little older!

For @Catts1234

-----

You smiled as you stepped into the mystery shack. You lived in Gravity Falls. It really was a nice place, but it could get a little creepy. "Hey Stan, Soos, Wendy!" You called out. Getting several different replies you smiled. Walking into the house portion of the small cabin, you sighed. " Babe!" You yelled up the stairs, knowing full well that your long-distance-boyfriend was already here. Two pairs of footsteps came bounding from upstairs, and appeared the faces of the twins. Mabel smiled brightly. " (Y/N)!" She called out dashing down the old wooden staircase as she laughed. Flinging herself at you for a hug as you hugged back. "I have so much to tell you!" She mused as she pulled back. By now, Dipper was behind her waiting for his hug. Falling into his arms you kisses his cheek. " I can't wait to hear about it!" You called back to your bestie. "I see you finally dyed your hair!" Dipper pointed out as you pulled back and played with your soft pastel rainbow hair. You laughed and smiled. "Yup! Got it done a few weeks ago! I also got a new piercing!" You said as you showed off the new earring in your upper ear.

-timeskip-

You were seated on Dippers lap as everyone ate dinner at the small table. Stan was teasing Dipper, Mable was gushing on how cute you two were. And you were just eating while Dipper blushed and stuttered. This is one of the things you loved about having a long distance relationship. You always had the upper hand. Now was the perfect time to use it.