Sasuke x Reader !CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!

You had waited three years. He still wasn't back. And with the weather, you wouldn't be seeing him for a while. Who was he? Sasuke Uchiha. You were snuggled up in your sweater and fuzzies, pressed against the window with a coco in your hand. You watched as the snowflakes fell. Everything was nice and calm.... BAM. You jumped in your spot and looked to your door. Sakura was standing there in a large kurfuffle. She was breathing heavily and only had on a light coat. "(Y/N), (Y/N)!" She cried. You jumped up, setting down your mug and running over. She gripped your arms tightly and laughed, shaking and crying at the same time. "Yo-you have to come on! Hurry! Dress!" She cried out, pushing you to the coat rack. You quickly pulled on a jacket and slipped on some old sneakers. "What's happening?! What's going on?!" She just shook her head and took your hand, and ran for the gates. The sight cause you to gasp, and tears to form in your eyes. Sasuke was standing there. Very bloody, very bruised, but alive. Next to him was Naruto, in the same state, but you could look at him. All of your focus was on Sasuke. The man the promised you his love. The only one you ever gave anything for. You stood, rooted in the spot before lunging at him. You couldn't register what was happening as you landed in his arms, pained sobs escaping your lips. He rubbed your back and hugged you tightly, stroking your (H/C) hair. You squeezed him tightly, just needing to know you weren't dreaming. He buried his face in the crook of your neck and kissed your skin softly. "Happy holidays, dear." He murmured in your ear.