PruCan

Prussia sat in the hospital waiting room. His lover was currently under-going surgery. See, Canada had been asked to do some favor by someone Prussia didn't know. On the was he had been in a car crash. His breaks had defaulted and he couldn't stop his car from ramming into another man's. "Bruder!" Looking up Prussia smiled weakly at the German. "Hey west." He said. Ludwig looked at his brother. "Mr.Beilschmidt? Your husband is out of surgery." The lady at the desk said as Prussia's head shot up. "He's in recovery room 204" she said smiling softly as Prussia jogged down the hallway, his shoes tapping on the white tile. Ludwig followed after Gilbert. His eyes followed his brother as he came to a sudden stop. "200...201....202....203....204!" He exclaimed as he threw open the door.

Canada/Mattie's pov

I heard a loud thud as the door flew open. Gilbert practically flew to my side. Pulling me into his arms I felt something warm and wet start sliding down my neck. Gilbert was crying. "I-I'm.....fi..ne." I wheeze out. I looked over his shoulder to see my brother-in-law, Ludwig standing in the doorway awkwardly. Gilbert pulled back and gently held my face with his hands. He was mumbling so many things so fast I couldn't understand him. Leaning forward I kisses him, feeling him press back immediately.

Is so short, but I wanted to write something. <3