Jacksepticeye x Markipliers! Sister reader

You sat giddily next to your boyfriend and brother, so excited for your first Comicon. Feeling his fingers intertwine with yours under the table, you shot Sean a gentle smile as the questions started rolling in, Mark choosing a lady way in the back for the last question of today. She looked so happy, with her dirty blonde and pink hair, her hazel eyes lighting up with excitement. "Marry, Kiss, Kill?!" She shouted, enough to make the room explode into chatter. Bob and Wade ushered everyone to calm down, Cry choking on his spit, Felix laughing at Cry, Sean sending you a look. After everything had calmed somewhat down, the answers started. Until finally, it was to you. "Uhm, let's see. Kill Wade, Kiss cry, Marry Jack." The crowd erupted into giggles, noticing how you and Sean would marry eachother. Little did you know...

Mark spun you around, you faking a ballerina pose as you snorted in your fit of laughter. You were all playing truth or dare, and this was one of Ken's dares for you. Sitting back next to Sean, you gasped out of breath. "Felix! Truth or dare?" You called out, Jack watching you with loving eyes as you excitedly laughed through the dare you were giving.

You all had calmed down, sitting at the table and taking a last few questions before the panel closed. The same girl in the back was called, silence fluttering through the room. "Who are you in a relationship with!?" And of course, Felix said Marzia, cry and Ken eachother, Mark said Amy, and then, it came to you and jack. "Well I uh-" Sean stuttered, his words choking up. You smiled nervously, marks face going slack as he watch Sean smile at you. You giggled, nodding for him to continue. It was time people knew about you two. "I actually wanted to uh, ask you something (Y/N)..." He said, moving to the floor of the stage.

Your hands flew up to cover you mouth as tears filled your eyes. Jack stepped down on one knee, pulling out a small box from his pocket, holding it out infront if him. "Would you make me the luckiest man ever and marry me?" He asked, eyes ghosting your face with worry. Silently, you nodded, holding out your left had. Everyone watched him slip the ring on your finger before erupting into cheers, all except Mark that is. Oh he'll give you both hell after this, but who cares?

// sorry it's short, I'll try to make it longer in a few days