Stephano x reader

This was not how a maiden should be treated. all scraped and bruised, blood covering your body and your gown ripped to sheds. What happened to the family that loves you? Where did they go? Your father went insane with experiments, and in turn turned you mother into a horrid monster. Your brother spent all of his time in the library with the librarian. One of the body guards had betrayed the house. You only had one person you could trust anymore, or that you ever even saw. Your personal body guard, Stephano. he had run your father out, and kept you safe. But when your father returned with the opposing side, you were ripped from his grasp. Now here you were, running from the bro . Turning around you pulled out the small dagger you had managed to find and keep on your person. Pushing it deep into the flesh of the hideous monster you sighed. Another one was dead. Just when you started to relax you hear a very girlish scream echo through the corridor. Running at full speed you somehow managed to take out the Bro before it got to a woman around your age. She had long brown hair and looked like she had been attacked multiple times. Reaching out a hand to her you smiled, "(Y/N)" you said casually and she grasped your palm. "Marzia" she replied.

-time skiiiip-

You and Marzia had become fast friends. You all had worked together and somehow stayed alive. Moving forward you stopped when you heard a Swedish voice scream out the name of you new-found friend. Turning around you saw a man in his mid-twenties pull Marizia into a hug which she returned. Looking behind the man you felt you heart speed up. Standing there where three people, who all bore a similarity to either your brother, the librarian,or.....Stephano. Taking a step forward you saw the one in ripped pinks clothes pull the one in the sweater closer to him. "Brian? Mr.Scott?" You asked, unsure if you were perceiving this correctly. They both looked at you, shocked. Had you guessed wrong? "SIS!" Nope. Your brother pulled you into a long tight hug. Pulling back you fling yourself right at the man you had come to love. "Stephno!"

Was it good? I tried writing it like really dramatically so I tried to use big words lolXD I DO RAKE REQUESTS SO COMMENT YALL!!! <3<3