[Request] R x reader

This is not for any fandom, but for a friend who's gay and has the cutest crush on another guy. I'm writing this for him!

You were staying after school for an art cleanup required for your teen living class. You opened the door and looked around the dark room. "I better get this started." You muttered, adjusting your (F/C) shirt. You set down the heavy book bag that was on your shoulder and flicked on the lights. Not thinking to look up, you jumped when a deep chuckled came from the corner of the room, near one of the kitchens. Your eyes snapped up and widened at the sight. Standing there was R, or as you had nicknamed him, Cereal. "What are you doing here?!" You screeched in surprise, tossing your hands up. He smirked and uncrossed his arms, walking over to you and a painfully slow pace. He pushed you up against the table and pinned your hands down. "It's about time you got here." He purred in your ear, sending shivers down your spine. You closed your eyes, feeling the blush run down your neck and swallow your face. He pressed a soft kiss to the area behind your ear, earning a low moan in response. He trailed his hands down your backside as he nibbled down your neck. Pushing past your belt, he groped your behind and lifted you up slightly onto the table. You pushed him back gently and averted your gaze, turning redder then a tomato. "Why are you doing this?" You whimpered. He just shook his head and played with your short (H/C) hair. "Don't question it baby, you'll beg for more." He went back to your neck, sucking and licking at different areas until he reached your weak spot. You gave out a slight whimper as his teeth grazed over it, latching on and biting softly.

The next day you walked into school and heard someone call your name quite loudly. Spinning around, you spotted R in the corner with his sister and friends. You walked over slowly, due to the pain in your backside and joins there conversation. Just before you left for class, he pulled you aside and mumbled into your ear. "See you again tonight."