Izaya x reader

This is a continuation of the child! Izaya x child! Reader I did. It can be a story on its own though. (I originally typed oven dough. XD ) hope you enjoy this, Error_404_Not_Found

--

You were sitting upside down on the couch in your boyfriend's apartment as he did his paperwork. Flicking onto your favorite anime, you smiled. He took a glance over at your forum as you looked back at him. "I knew I was just to sexy to take your eyes off!" You called out, doing a roll of the couch and landing on your knees. He smiled as spun around. "Ah~ Your right (Y/N)!" He called back. "I just can't stop." He finished, pulling the chair to a halt with the bottom of his foot. You crawled over to him and climbed up onto his lap. "Do your paper work." You mused as you kissed his cheek. "But I don't wanna!!" He whined at you. Giggling softly, you pecked his cheek and buried your face into his neck. "Mm. Namie will be mad, Izaya." You chimed. He shrugged his shoulders and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Let her be, id rather play with you~" he purred as he nipped at your exposed neck. "Remember the promise I made you?"
He asked out of the blue. "I do." You said softly as you say up straight. "I want to make you happy." He said cutting himself short as he took your hand and kissed you Palm. "So I was wondering if you wanted to move in with me. You practically live here anyways." He said with a smile. Whooping, you kissed him. "Of course!" You called out happily.

--

I feel like I want to make this a chapter book now. -.- tell me if I should.