Senpai! Markiplier x Yandere! Reader

You smiled, watching as the fountain gushed water behind your beautiful senpai. Her was sitting on the edge of the fountain, his eyes cast down at his phone. You knew he wasn't talking to anybody, oh no no no! You had checked his phone multiple times in the few short minutes he had been sitting there, waiting for class to start. He laughed, running hand through his red hair as he stood and pocketed his phone so he could walk to class. You quickly dashed behind Rival-Osana-Chan, hiding from your beautiful Senpai as you watched his movements.

You found yourself zoning out, almost drooling at his mussels that were straining his uniform. You snapped out of your day dream and merged into the crowd, your (e/c) eyes scanning around for that bitch. Her name was Selena. She was your Senpais best friend, and she was planning on confessing to him after school today. You watched as she walked up to him, purposely brushing her hand against his as she spoke in that annoying accent of hers. Your growled, several plans forming in your head for how to rid the world of her.

~•*•~ Timeskip ~•*•~

"Hey, I have something cool I want to show you, could you follow me?" You asked as sweetly as possible, gripping your pocked knife tightly behind you. Selena gave a nod, "okay! Lead the way!" She said peppily. You turned, pulling the knife out of her view as you quickly jogged off to the bathroom. Maybe this would be easier than you originally though. Her footstep echoed behind you, and YUU had no doubt that her green dyed hair was messing up. You snickered to yourself at the though, but what really made you happy was the image of her dead body on the floor of the bathroom.

You turned to face her and saw the confused expression she wore. "What did YUU want to show me?" Selena asked, taking a small step forward. You shrugged, moving closer to her and whipping out your blade. She took notice, her blue eyes widening in horror. "H-Hey, what's that for? Put it away, you're scaring me." She said, backing into the wall as she held her hands up in surrender. You laughed softly, glaring harshly at her. "Oh, look at that, little Selena is scared. Don't worry, you won't be for long." You chirped, lunching forward and stabbing her in the throat. She didn't even scream, she just sank the the floor, blood spraying all over you and your clothes. You pulled out the knife, turning and walking to the sink. You quickly stripped out of your bloody uniform, changing to one you had hissed in the stall after washing the blood from your skin. You took the clothes and put them in your school bag with you knife, walking out and down to the courtyard. You smiled, waving happily to the outcasts as you made your way to the furnace before dumping the clothes and weapon.

You made your was back to the school, and left for class. And just as you sat down, a horrified scream echoed in the hallways. Your teacher rushed out as students looked around, very confused. As you opened your book, you could hear yells to call the police and shut down the school, that there had been a murder. The kids in your class started going ballistic, crying and yelling as they all tried to look out into the hallway. You stood and rushed to the door so you could blend in with the crowd.

One kid down the hall cried out. "It's Selena! She's dead!" You his your smile by cupping your mouth and faking a gasp, even forcing tears into your eyes for effect. School was called off and everyone was gathered in the courtyard.one teacher called out, telling her words so everyone could hear. "FIND A BUDDY AND DONT LEAVE THEIR SIDE, WE DONT WANT ANOTHER TRAGEDY TO HAPPEN TODAY." You looked around at the couples and friends pairing up. You noticed your senpai and walked over to him, pushing your fingers together as you blushed. "U-um, would you mind if I buddied with you?"

He looked down and smiled slightly at you. "Sure (y/n), come here." He waved you closer and you both sat beneath the cherry tree, right next to each other. "I-I'm scared Se-Mark, would you mind if I held your hand?" You whispered, cheering yourself on at your daring move. He chuckled and moved closer to you, slipping an arm around hot shoulders and holding you tightly. "Here, is this okay?" Mark asked softly. You blushed deeply, nodding and snuggling up to him. You closed your eyes in content, knowing now that the bitch wouldn't get to him.

After a few moments, you felt something warm and soft press to your forehead. You glanced up and almost squealed, clamping your hands over your mouth. Your senpai had just kissed your head, and you could not be happier.

Request done, 840 words in total. Not my goal of 1000, but I hope it's enough. ^^ I will be working on the second part to the Cry X reader ASAP, and will try to get it out. Request anytime, love you guys! bye!

-Ava