Faith Connors x reader

Running along the side of the rooftop, you jumped out and onto a shipping crate below. Hearing a sharp whistle, you turned and glanced over at Cel and Faith, waving as you made you way over. "Hey, sorry I was late, some blues jumped me." You said, gesturing towards your bleeding arm. Cel looked you over before dropping the bag and turning away, diving for a pole beneath. "She never has liked me." You mused, picking up the bag and slinging it over your uninjured shoulder. "That's pretty bad, I think I should finish the job." You glanced at Faith as soon as the words fell from her lips, giving your long-term girlfriend a look of pure hell naw. "Really, it's pretty deep." She cooed, brushing her fingers against your wrist as she stepped closer. "Nah, I'm fine, really." You mumbled, flexing you arm. She laughed softly at your antics, patting your cheek when you both calmed. "Stay safe, stay hidden." She reminded, leaning in a kissing the corner of your mouth. Tilting your head so it was a complete kiss, you hummed against her lips. "I promise. Now you should go, your hands are scraped up pretty badly there." You said softly, turning and jumping up to scale a wall. Pausing to wave back at your favorite girl, you continued on to finish the job.

------

"I knew I shouldn't have let (Y/N) go alone!" Faith cursed, kicking the wall in distress. "Now they're in the hospital. Oh god." She plopped on her floor, curling up into a small ball. "They might die. I knew I should have stopped them!" She yelled to no one, pulling the very front of her hair as a few lone tears escaped her eyes.

---

You awoke with a horrible headache, and an incredibly numb feeling in your joints. Trying to move would be impossible, hell, breathing was hard with this tube down your throat. Wait, tube down your throat. Almost as soon as the though registered, you began to choke, gagging and spitting, trying to remove the wretched item from your throat. You hear an angelic voice calling for nurses and almost calmed instantly, but not quick enough. Hearing footsteps set you into further panic, only causing the situation to escalate. As soon as the tube was removed, you gasped for air and coughed harder than you ever have. Suddenly being able to feel your body, you jerked into a hung, coughing up into your hands. Hearing more shouts and the screeching of machines didn't help much either. But when she spoke, you seemed to calm instantly. "(Y/N) please, I'm here, calm down." She begged. Feeling guilt rise in your stomach for no reason, you quickly stopped coughing, and instead took to the woman beside you. Watching her eyes scan your face over with her (now) long-ish hair barely pulled out of her face, you felt safe. But it didn't last for long, only a moment before the tests and horrible shots wild start for you.

---

Faith gasped, waking with a jolt as she stared at the empty room. You had died three years ago on after a job. You had ruptured to many organs and they shut down one by one, causing a slow and painful death that couldn't be stopped. Rubbing her face with her hands, she stepped out of bedding and creeped outside, staring at the starts you once both gazed at together. Smiling faintly, she sat on the ground and started to identify the shapes in the sky, all they while, thinking of you.

SHORT, LATE, AND POORLY WRITTEN, I KNOW. I'm sorry, but things have been tough lately. I was sent to the ER twice and have had to start homeschooling. So hopefully I'll be able to write more as my life gets better.