Armitage Hux x Reader

Here you sat, fancily dressed for one of the biggest meetings in the history of your planet.

How to save your people.

And no, we were not talking about poverty or famine.

We were talking about the First Order.

They had plans to destroy your small planet if some sort of agreement between the Knights of Ren , Snoke, and your ambassadors couldn't be reached. Sighing, you stood to your feet, the whole room going silent.

You were the princess of the land, a beautiful young woman who always spoke her mind and did her best for her people. You're long (you didn't want it long, but that was the standard) hair was pulled up into a complicated bun, your stunning red gown fitting to you perfectly at this moment

 You're long (you didn't want it long, but that was the standard) hair was pulled up into a complicated bun, your stunning red gown fitting to you perfectly at this moment

"That's it! This is the final straw! My people are fearing for their lives because some brat can't keep his mouth shut and tattled to the first order that we may ally with the rebellion! Well I'm stomping that thought out right now!"

Your normally soft and gentle voice echoed in the large room, startling some of your officers and councilmen that had never heard you shout.

Your father gave you a bug eye, standing himself in his elegant red robes.

"And how do you plan to do that?"

His question sunk heavy on your shoulders, your heart feeling as if it were about to beat out of your chest. This was your most daring move of your life, and you couldn't let it just flop like some flounder at a little anxiety.

"I plan for an arranged marriage between myself and some sort of...male of power in the first order."

Gasps resonated throughout the room, the councilmen looks at you in disbelief and even a few officer's mouths hanging loose only seconds after your proclamation.

Your father scoffed, glaring daggers at you. Just as he opened his mouth to yell, a voice piped up from the door of the conference room.

"That would be a splendid idea, Princess (L/N). In fact, I had just come to reach an agreement with this miserable planet and its people, but it seems we already have one. "