Septiplier x Adopeted! Daughter! Reader.

Mark was called out to serve in the US army about three months after they finally got you. Sean has also been living with mark for years.

You rocked nervously as you say at the airport with your papa. Your daddy had been gone for a little over two years, and it didn't look like he was coming home soon. But yet, every time there was a group that came home, you were always there. Your papa always cried the night after these types of visits. You knew how much he missed your daddy. "And lastly, we welcome home Cole Rickman. He's been serving our country for two months now, and he deserves to come home to his family." The announcer called. Your papa covered his face with his hands for a moment and sighed loudly. You snuggled up to his side and he moved one hand to wrap an arm around you. "Maybe next time baby, maybe next time." He helped you stand and you could see how he was about to cry.

~Next Week~
"Happy Birthday Darlin' (Y/N).....Happy Birthday To You!" Your papa called. Today you turned sixteen. And boy, was it a party. Your bff was there, along with the awesome Smosh, Ken, Cry, and Pewdie and Marzia. They were all helping you forget you dad wouldn't be there with you, even though it was still in your mind. You blew out the candle and smiled. Maybe your wish would come true. But for now...."Cake!" Your papa called excitedly. After everyone had gone to hotel rooms and home, you were both just playing some random game you had found. "You cheater!" You cried out, slamming on the buttons of the controller. Your papa laughed and killed you again, becoming victorious. After a few rounds, it was time for bed. He kissed your head and tucked you in, then left.

~next morning~

You rubbed your eyes as you walked into the kitchen for breakfast. "Morning papa." You murmured under your breath. "Good morning angel! Someone's here to see you. Go look in the dining room." He chimed, flipping the (Breakfast Food). You groggily walked into the next room, then froze. Sitting there, in full army gear, was your dad. He smiled slightly and opened his arms for you, which you gladly took a running leap into. He lifted you off of the ground and your wrapped your legs around his waist. Choked sobs escaped your lips as he held you, shushing your cries and holding back his own. Your papa walked in and over, your daddy pulling him close as well.

He was finally back.

You were finally a family again.