Link x reader (modern AU)

So I wrote all of these on my phone XD I hope you can forgive me lol and I hope you like the story!

"Link? Darling we need to go!" You yelled from the living room. Today you and your fiancé's parents were meeting for the first time. You smiled as you heard a small grumble and something crashed to the floor from above."Ill be out in the car!" You yelled up again "Okay,be out in five!" You heard link practically scream back. You hoped he would talk. He only really did so around you. Rushing out to the car you hopped in and started the engine for him as you got comfortable in the mpassengers seat. this would be interesting.

-D/Time Skip\D-

You all sat at the small table in a very busy town. You and link had chosen to meet here because everyone here was so kind and welcoming. Your parents were having a ball (and drinking too, might I ,author-chan, add) By the nights end your parents were laughing like maniacs and Links were in no better condition. You sighed, knowing full well that they couldn't drive like this. No matter how much they protested. Eventually you gave in and bought a hotel room for them to share while Link bought one for yourselves. You laid there in your undies and bra, snuggled close to your lover. Just before you fell asleep, you felt a small kiss be pressed to the top of your head.

How was it? I would really like to know! Feed-back is always welcome, good or bad! I hope you enjoyed! Baiiiii for now!