SeeU x Female Reader

-Request-

I haven't written a Yuri yet so cut me some slack on this okay? I hope it's good enough for my friend that requested this!

You smiled as you needed the dough for some cookies you and your girlfriend, SeeU, were making. She had the month off for Christmas. You all had the radio on as you worked on the cookies you would feast upon later. They were currently on the 'Top Ten New Artists Of This Year'. "And now for number one.....SeeU!" The man announced. Both you and SeeU stopped work as she squealed loudly. She had been working really hard to make here'd known and it looked like it had payed off. Jumping up you hugged each other as she shushed you and you shushed her back. "Here's her biggest hit! I=Fantasy." He said as the music started to play. "I'm so proud of you!" You squealed as she jumped up and down. Jumping with her you hugged again as the oven dinged. Signaling that it was time to put the cookies in. Her phone started blowing up with congratulations. You all stopped and she grabbed your hand. "SeeU is so happy!" She said as she got in her tip-toes and pecked your lips. I did have a good 2 inches on her. Bending down you pecked her lips as she giggled. "The cookies!" She said as she turned back to her portion of the dough. You smiled as you started working on making different shapes. "SeeU gets the first cookie!" She said happily as she grabbed the cookie cutters. You took the rolling pin as she linked her arm with yours. "SeeU loves you, (Y/N)" she said happily. You rolled out the dough as you smiled. "I love you too SeeU." You said as she clapped happily.

Time-skip

You say on the couch with SeeU under a huge fluffy blanket. She cuddled up close to you as you wrapped an arm around her. Smiling she rested her head on your shoulder. Bringing her hand up she intertwined your fingers with hers. You were watching 'Home Alone' and it was pretty funny. She giggled as the boy got the man with a hot stamper. You both jumped a little as the oven time went off. Slowly getting up you looked at SeeU. "I'll be right back." You said as you turned and headed to the kitchen. Pulling out the cookies you put a candy cane one in between your lips as you played the cookies and walked back out to the living room. Tapping SeeU on the shoulder she turned around and tilted her head. "What are you doing, (Y/N)?" She asked as her ears did an adorable twitch. "It's yours." You said as the cookie wiggled in between your teeth. She blushed and leaned up. Slowly biting it she pulled away and looked down. "Awww your so cute when you blush." You gushed as she giggled. She loved being praised for nothing. You knew it made her feel special and loved. Jumping over the couch you say the cookies down on the Coffey table.

-next day-

You were up early making breakfast like the good girlfriend you were. You heard a small patter of footsteps as you Girlfriend approached you from behind. "Good morning!" She called happily. Wrapping her arms around you from behind her hands landed on tour breasts as she buried her face in your neck."How did you sleep?" You asked as you played the eggs. "Okay." She said you turned around and wrapped your arms around her waist. "Your lying." You said concerned. She sighed, looking up into your eyes she teared up. "In my dream you-you..." A few tears ran down her face. You sighed, wiping her cheeks with your thumbs. "What did I do, darling?" You asked. She whimpered as she hid her face in your shoulder. "You died!" She yelled as she broke down into sobs. "Shhhh shhhhh. I won't leave you like that." You whispered as you rocked her comfortingly . "I would never die on you before Christmas. I will always be here for you."

"Forever?"

"...forever."

How was it? I wanna know!! Love you all by by bi!