Adoptive! Mom! Ihascupquake x Adopted! Reader part 1/2

Your pov

You sat in the large room that all the girls shared. You lived at an all girls orphanage in LA. You've been here since you was small. Your mom was a teenage pregnancy. Since she couldn't take care of you she put you up for adoption. Moving forward you pinned you pastel (f/c) hair out of your face as you glanced around. It was 3:30 in the morning and you were the first one up. You looked over at the bed-side table and grabbed your phone. Turning it on you flinched as you turned down the brightness.

~timeskiiiiip~

Most of the girls were up by now, doing their own thing. You were on your phone, on Twitter. Skimming over Twitter you hummed a tune you had heard the day before as you giggled at a tweet someone had made. "Girls! Breakfast!" Ms.Kandy called from downstairs. Jumping up you rushed downstairs with your friend, Katelyen, as you raced to see who could get their cereal faster. You giggled with her as you both munched down on your breakfast. After a few minuets all the girls had eaten and we're doing whatever to stay busy until it was time for the adopters to come and meet everyone. Ms.Kandy walked in and everyone went silent. She smiled as she looked around. "The parents are here! Now I want you to line up, youngest to oldest and make sure your adoption uniforms look nice!" She said in a rushed whisper as she smiled again. You were in the back, actually you were the last one. She smiled once more. "Forward March!" That was what she always said. Just for giggles. And it worked like always. Everyone walked into the adoption room and lined up as they were supposed to. One couple instantly caught your eye. The lady had bright purple hair and her supposed husband had a camera, like wtf? Brushing it off you smiled as they approached you. "Hello! I'm Tiffany and this is my husband, Mario!"