Make them jealous - romantic - Sneha♡

Make them jealous
Imagine for Sneha♡
(@SnehaMadnani)

__

     "Come on baby, we need to be there in 10." Austin pleaded, begging me to make up my mind on which outfit to wear.

     "Fine." I sigh, picking out a sweater and leggings since it was lightly drizzling outside.

     "Hurry up, please." He stood up from his sitting position on the bed and walked over to me, planting a kiss on my cheek before walking out of the room.

     Being as efficient with time as I could be, I undressed myself from my pajamas and pulled on my new clothes.

     Austin was taking me to the mall today because he had a small acoustic performance that he tweeted about at least forty times.

     Being me, I usually dragged on with my time of looking my best whenever I went out with him.

     "You ready?" Austin's voice startled me.

     "Yeah." I ran my tongue over my bottom lip and he took my hand, intertwining our fingers.

___

     "How did I do?" Austin smiled as he handed his bodyguard, Dave, his guitar.

     "You did great." I giggled and hugged him tightly.

     I heard a few whispers behind us which immediately cause me to pull myself away from Austin. I turned around to face a few girls, most likely fans, staring at Austin.

     "Hey girls." Austin spoke up, since there was a long silence.

     "Oh my gosh, I love you so much Austin." A girl squealed, beginning to fangirl with her friend.

     "Would you like some pictures?" Austin asked, glancing at me for a split second.

     "Yes please!" One girl ran up to him and attacked him in a hug, causing Austin to stumble backwards.

     I stood to the side as Austin signed some shirts for the girls and snapped some pictures with them. I didn't mind all the fans though, they were very nice to Austin and made him happy, which was what I wanted him to be. I just waited patiently as Austin had a small conversation with the fans.

    But ten minutes passed and Austin was still into a deep conversation with the group of girls about upcoming music and how his life has been. I was beginning to become impatient, but I didn't want to be rude and just drag Austin out of the mall. I would never do that.

     A few more girls joined in with Austin's conversation, soon drawing a crowd of about fifteen girls. He looked very happy talking to them, possibly happier than I've ever made him feel. I'll admit, I was a bit jealous.

     I decided to just head back to the car to wait for Austin. As I was nearing the front doors, I was stopped by a hand on my left arm.

     "Where are you going baby?" Austin voice asked as he spun me around to face him.

     "I just thought I'd head back and wait for you, you seemed busy with all the girls." I half lied.

     "Are you sure about that?" He grinned, almost as if he knew something.

     "Y-yeah." I replied, earning a small glare from Austin.

     "Well, it seems like you were walking away," He paused and pulled me by the waist closer to him, "because you were jealous." He smirked, licking his lips.

     "How did you find out?" I murmured.

     "You just told me." He chuckled, slowly swaying us side to side like it was a slow dance.

     "Damnit." I mumbled to myself. "What now?"

     "You know I can't stand my baby being jealous." Austin pouted. "So why don't we make them jealous."

      "I think I know where this is going." I giggled as he pulled us closer together, if that was even possible.

      I pressed my lips to his and immediately, the group of girls behind Austin began to burst with loud 'awes'.

      "I wish that was me." I heard one girl say.

      "I'm so jealous right now." Another girl said.

      Being the caring person I was, I didn't really want to make the girls jealous, let alone make out with their idol in front of them. So I pulled myself away from Austin.

      "Hey... I wasn't done." Austin whined, picking up my hand and laying a soft kiss on it.

     "Just wait until you get home." I whispered in his ear and a wide grin spread across his face.

     "I love you." He quickly pecked my lips.

     "I love you too, Austin. Now go make your fans happy." I smiled, nudging him to go on.

___

Requested by Sneha, hope you liked it:)

I know this one isn't really 'romantic' since it's so short.

Feedback is nice and don't forget to vote!

-Lena