The Perfect Lying Family

Beyonce's POV

I stared at my swelling stomach. Only four more months left here.  Michael the second was going to be a January baby. I loved January in Houston. It wasn't blistering cold, but I loved to cuddle in that time. It was perfect. Michael had taken the kids out, Solange and Dana were at physical therapy, and Momma had went shopping. I slowly turned to the side and noticed how big I really was. "Damn," was all I could whisper. I shook my head and began to brush my hair. I let my hair fall over my shoulders and down my back in a wild way. I looked down towards my old room and smiled.

It never hurts to walk down memory lane.

I looked into my room and noticed the sky blue walls and the thousands of pageant trophies I had won when I was a little girl. My mother had me doing everything under the sun. I looked at a picture of Destiny's Child when we first got started. We were so young then. I took a seat on my bed and grabbed the teddy bear. Sadly, it came from Jay, but this was the one thing I couldn't part with. I couldn't understand why though. I laid on the bed and quietly examined my life.

Am I happy here? Really am I happy?

I couldn't even answer those questions. I didn't know what to think. I'm twenty-two, married, pregnant, a mother....was this really my life's plan. I blinked my eyes slowly and took a deep breath, as I felt a soft kick in my side. I rubbed my stomach softly. "I'm not doubting you though," I whispered," I just don't know about myself." I closed my eyes for a moment and imaged Michael laying next to me, comforting me and carressing me in his arms.

I heard the door open and the alarm chimed. "We're home!" Michael shouted. I heard thousands of little footsteps as the twins ran up the steps. "Mommy!" "I'm in here baby!" The twins ran into my room and stood in front of me. I noticed the Disney Store bags in their hands. "Daddy took you shopping?" They nodded. "It was fun," Prince said. "Yah and we got nuggets," his twin sister added. I nodded and noticed them both sitting on the floor playing with their new toys.

Michael walked in and waved. "Hello darling." He had a warm smile on his face that made my doubts slowly fade. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my cheek. "You took a nap?" I shrugged. "It was like a nap, but I didn't go to sleep," I answered. Michael chuckled and carressed me like a longed for. "Daddy?" Michael looked down at our son. He held his toy up. "What's wrong man?" Michael asked as he crawled down to the floor with them. Prince shrugged.

"I dunno Daddy," Prince replied.

Michael huffed and began to play with the toy. I stared at my family and remembered how beautiful they really were. I watched as Michael played with Prince and Princess. Prince laughed as he climbed onto his father's back. "Up Daddy!" he commanded. Michael laughed and picked him up. Prince laughed as Michael bounced him on his back. Michael set Prince down. "Would you like one Princess?"

"Unh uh!"

Michael crossed his arms. "Oh alrighty then." He laughed and let the kids play. Michael crawled into the bed with me and we watched our children play. We sat quietly until Michael gasped. "They have dimples." I turned and noticed that Prince had one on his cheek and Princess had a chin dimple and a cheek dimple. "Wow Michael. You never noticed?" He shook his head. "I have a chin dimple." Michael moved his chin. I chuckled and kissed his cheek. "Those are our kids. Our little creation," Michael whispered in awe.

"I didn't think I'd make anything so beautiful," I replied. "Why do you say that?" I sighed. "I didn't think I could," I answered. Michael smiled. "Well, you did a extraordinary job. And we have another on the way." I nodded and felt Michael softly stroke my hair. He always did that before he would doze off to sleep. Michael was so easy to love. I just couldn't understand it all. It happened...so fast..and I didn't want my babies to grow up anymore. They were already two. I couldn't let that happen so fast!