Chapter 12

~Angela~

I hate Lizlee too. How does a girl like her get a boyfriend and a hot one too?! I hated her before Mikayla came so I also planned to ruin her relationships and their new roommate would help me.

"We need to talk." I dragged Jacob to get some privacy after class finished.

"Why? I barely even know you." He replied.

"That's not the point!" I snapped. Well this was already harder than I thought.

"Then what's the point?!" He snapped back.

"Look I know you like Lizlee and I also know she likes you." I started.

"Go on." I had his full attention now.

"Well since she's dating that one guy why don't we pretend to date to make her jealous. Then I'll tell the East Side's principal about their relationship since it's not allowed obviously and then they'll have to break up so who will she want to date afterwards? You." I explained.

"But that's just messed right there." He responded.

"Look does it seem like I care what's right and what's wrong?" I demanded.

"What if I don't want to do that?" He objected.

"Hey I don't loose anything by this. I'll still tell their principal." I told him. He thought about that and finally gave in.

"Okay fine I'll do it." I smiled deviously.

"Now we pretend we're going out." I told him and grabbed his hand.

~Mikayla~

"She tricked me." Carson told me. I was still mad at him.

"Your point being?" I crossed my arms.

"It wasn't a big deal. It's not like it was prom." He argued.

"You're right. If it was prom I would never speak to you again." I retorted.

"Please. Can't we forget this ever happened and go back to being friends?" He pleaded.

"Fine." I sighed. He smiled.

"Thanks." He replied.

"Now get out of my room and let me do my homework!" I implied.

"You're doing your homework for choir. All you need to do tomorrow is sing a cover." He pointed out.

"And? I still get nervous." I defended myself.

"Excuses, excuses." He said and then left my room.

We were supposed to sing a song on what you think expresses you the most bu didn't I didn't know which song represented me the most. Well I was rude at times, sarcastic, was a jerk at times, yelled at people a lot, insulted people, and didn't like helping people so what song would represent me? This is harder than I thought it would. I wonder how Lizlee's doing with her song.

Why me? Who knew choir could be so hard?! I mean come one! Wait I knew the right one! Well my homework was done.

I connected my iPod to the new Apple speaker that hung like a key chain. It was really cool! I could be walking and instead of using earphones and it will sound as if it was connected to the stereo.

I lay in my bed looking through my iPod.

~Angela~

I saw Lizlee walking to school the next morning and I immediately got Jacob's hand. When she turned I kissed him knowing this was the plan. Well he kissed me but I was totally okay with it since I just wanted him too.