Chapter 48

~Lizlee~

I'll admit this: I was too dazed and lost in my thoughts that it finally hit me that I was finally in my bed, laying down a day after we arrived. We had arrived late at night so it was actually that morning but that wasn't the point.

I was laying in bed, looking at my ceiling as I thought about everything between Jacob and Aiden when I sat up with a start. I was in some sweatpants and a black tank top with no shoes or socks. I stood up and looked around my room as my eyes widened. Then I bolted out of my room and ran down the hallway and stairs.

"Ouch! Dammit! Ahh!" I yelped as I tripped down a few steps as I ran down. That was embarrassing. Aunt Mimmy came around the hall and looked at me with confusion and concern.

"You okay?" She asked me as I stood up. Instead of answering I ran right to her arms and hugged her tightly.

"Mimmy! I missed you so much! I didn't realize I missed home so much until Aiden broke my heart--twice--and Jason decided to take me home! I knew I was never good enough but I had hopes and just wished he really did like me-" I rambled on until Aunt Mimmy stopped me. I didn't realize I was crying until she wiped some tears from my cheeks.

"Honey, are you going to cry each time you come home?" She asked softly.

I laughed through my tears but shook my head. "I just missed home." I replied with a smile. She smiled back at me and hugged me again.

"Well go get dressed! Breakfast is almost done and then we're going to go to the music shop you loved so much and then to the photography store." She told me as she started walking off.

"Jason coming?" I asked her as I was at the banister. She shook her head. "No, Denise is." She stated and walked to the kitchen. I groaned at that. She hated me!

I got to my room and took a quick shower and changed into some slim blue skinny jeans and a turquoise blouse with some black flats. I blow dryed my hair and then put on my white cardigan and went downstairs.

"I don't want to go in there." Someone hissed in the hallway as I walked down the stairs. "You damn right are!" Jason hissed back and that's when I remembered Mikayla had come with us.

It's simply not my week. It just isn't. Don't judge me for my lateness and stupidness. They both stared at me. "Oh, hi Lizlee." Mikayal said plainly.

I waved at her awkwardly and went into the kitchen. "Mimmy, Mikayla and Jason are making out in the hallway so they might be late for breakfast." I teased as I sat down in the bar stool, knowing Mikayla would hear.

"Morning, Mrs. Grimmie." Mikayla said as she entered the kitchen in a rush. I snickered as I grabbed the syrup and poured a whole amount on my pancakes. Mimmy set me a glass of milk by me and I gave her a mouthful smile. She merely chuckled and served some for Jason and Denise.

"Good morning, Kayla." She winked and set her some pancakes as well. Mikayla gave a brief smile and then frowned down at the pancakes. Jason came and sat on the table while Mikayla sat on the bar stool next to me.

I nudged her and she glanced at me with a scowl. "Do you not like pancakes?" I asked quietly and she nodded. "Oh..." I said but then she motioned me not to tell Mimmy. She poured alot more syrup on her pancakes than I did and then passed it to Jason.

Mikayla poured herself a little bit of milk and set her cup to the side. "What kind of person gets that little bit of milk?!" Denis exclaimed as she walked in the kitchen.

"This type of girl does!" Mikayla retorted back, being her usual self.

"How do you not like milk much? I mean, we need vitamin C in our body to get healthier." Denis said in an obvious tone as she served her glass full of milk.