Chapter 30

~Lizlee~

"Aiden is it really you?" I asked once again. He nodded and that's when I broke into full tears.

"I never thought I'd see you again!" I told him. He just stood there also in shock and then randomly he came and hugged me.

"Oh I missed you! I've been so miserable here! My mom won't even pay attention to me and I hate my new school. It's a boarding school and everyone acts so stuck up. I swear they have no imaginations." He mumbled as I held on tight to him. Everything else forgotten except him.

"You have to come back with me. Please. It's not the same without you." I whispered pleading him.

"I can't. My dad won't let me back to the school without my dad knowing and he hates me." He explained. We went to go sit at a bench so we could talk.

"Well what if you came to my school?" I asked coming up with the perfect plan already.

"What do you mean?" He asked not getting what I was trying to say.

"You said you're uncle is our principle right?" I asked and he nodded.

"I still don't get why he doesn't have a British accent like your family. Anyways the point is what if he lets you stay at our school. Our principle is really nice! He is nothing like your dad by the sounds of it so we can ask him. I hear he has no kids but he's still young so he's still got time to you know, make some babies. I'll bet he'll be thrilled to meet his nephew." I explained. He laughed at my mumbling parts.

"You know what I think?" He asked me smiling.

"Yes Aiden like if I could read your mind and know what you're thinking." I said sarcastically.

"Since when are you sarcastic? Man Mikayla is rubbing off on you!" He teased.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?!" I exclaimed.

"Cause it's true. Okay tell me the truth would you act like that before?" He pointed out.

"No." I said sheepishly while looking down.

"Anyways I was gonna say it is actually a good idea. You just need to convince him and I need to convince my mom. Actually I'm just gonna lie and make up something totally different." He noted. I laughed and then just stared at him.

"Okay so meet me here at midnight." I told him while standing up.

He stood up as well. "Wait why midnight? Can't you just meet me here at 8?" He suggested instead.

"Well fine! Go ahead and ruin the spy vibe!" I accused.

"Spy vibe?" He asked while staring at me as if I was crazy.

"Well it seems like those students are rubbing off on you! Have an imagination jeez!" I threw my hands up and then walked away knowing he was gonna follow.

"So at 8?" He asked while grabbing my hand.

"Yes because by midnight I'm gonna be in a deep sleep anyways." I admitted.

"Okay see you then." He said and started walking away.

"Wait!" I ran up to catch up with him.

"What?" He asked not seeing any more problems.

"I'm kind of lost." I admitted shyly. "Then come on I'll walk you to my house and there you can call whoever you came with." He implied. I nodded and together we walked back to his house. Once we reached his neighborhood I noticed that I had already seen it. Wait a minute this is the neighborhood where-