Chapter 2

This is dedicated to TeenageHearts57 who's also my real life cousin. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally reached my new dorm and I went inside. I noticed my bags and other stuff were in a pile in the living room. Carson took me on a tour of the dorm. It had two rooms since it was one of the small dorms.

One of them was for the three guys and the other was for the only girl so far and now me as well.

So far we were the only ones there. The new guy still hadn't arrived but his bags were in the living room as well.

He gave me a tour of the whole dorm and then we went back to the living room to get my bags. I took them to my new room and took the empty side of the room. Carson left me to unpack. I took out my iPod and started to listen to it while I unpacked. I started putting my clothes in the empty drawers that belonged to me and put them neatly in there. Then I put my socks, underwears and bras in the top one. I was putting my shoes neatly under the bed when I heard someone walk in.

"Don't tell me you live here?!" Lizlee shrieked as she stood in the doorway.

Oh no this can not be happening. Why freaking me?!

"Oh no, so you're my roommate?" I asked in disgust.

"I lived here first so you're gonna repsect my privacy and space and I get to keep the small drawer, understood?!" She objected.

"You may have been here first but I live here as well now so we have equal rights!" I defended. She already had a drawer of her own so I had taken out the things from there and put them on her bed to put my stuff in it.

 She didn't have anything to say. She frowned and then dropped her bag and walked away. I smiled in victory knowing I was right. Then I put my earphones back and finished up. We each had a bulletin board on top of our beds. Mine was empty but Lizlee's was full of random pictures.

I decided to post my drawings on there. I got my folders full of drawings out and started hanging it on there. When I finished, I realized I spent two hours unpacking. I put my bags and luggage in the closet underneath.

Then I walked back to the living room knowing it was time to meet my roommates beside Lizlee and Carson.

When I got to the living room I saw a guy there. He was getting his bags too. I realized that he was the same guy that was making rude comments at Lizlee. I noticed Lizlee looked twice as pissed off as she was when she realized I was her roommate.

I smiled again. Then I came fully into the living room and that's when I realized Jason was there. Oh no. Not him too.

He turned around and saw me. His eyes widened in suprise.

"Really, you?" He asked narrowing his eyes. I did the same.

"Yes me and really what a horrible day this had been. First I find out Lizlee is my roommate and now you! They must hate me." I commented. This time Jason actually smiled.

"Trust me they don't hate you as much as I do." He replied.

"Burn!" The new guy implied.

"You can hate all you want but it's not like I'll care since your opinion means nothing to me just like you do." I told him.

"Oh! You got told!" Carson and the new guy said together in unison. We just stared off at each other and I smiled again knowing I had won...again.

"Anyways, hi I'm Jacob." The new guy said interrupting our stare off.