Chapter 20

~Mikayla~

"So how'd it go?" I asked Jason as he was the first to come in. I thought they would come in the afternoon so it felt awkward since Aiden was here playing video games with me but Jason didn't even notice as he just walked right to his room.

"Had a crappy Thanksgiving, made Lizlee stop crying, and disowned a sister. Same ol' same ol'." He answered. I stared after him confused. Is that what he calls a life?

"How'd it go?" I asked Jacob as he came in second. This dude just ignored me and went straight to my room. Well then. I'm not even gonna ask what he's doing in my room. Probably expecting to see Lizlee there but I guess he'll just wait. Just hope he doesn't wait on my bed I heard he's gassy. No I'm serious.

"You gonna tell me how it went or just ignore me too?" I asked Carson as he walked in with his suitcases as well. I noticed Aiden kept quiet through out the whole time. Carson stopped and noticed Aiden.

"Don't even ask. So how'd it go?" I asked rephrasing my earlier question.

"Well I almost got disowned by my mom for 'breaking a girl's heart' that I never went out with but otherwise it was good." He responded. I arched my eyebrow but decided not to ask.

"What's up with everyone getting disowned?" I said more to myself. Then Carson left to his room. The last to come in was Lizlee. She was struggling to get her suitcase up the step but finally made it and stopped right in front of us. She didn't say anything but walked into our room with dignity.

"Well she took that much better than I expected." I told Aiden. Then we heard her yell in frustration.

"Spoke to soon." I muttered. Aiden looked worried but I ignored it. This was just Lizlee being herself.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" That's when Lizlee came out and exploded. Aiden and I sat up quickly and looked at each other panicked.

"Don't be mad at him he has a reason why he broke up with you." I started.

"That you guys are going out now?" She crossed her arms.

"No! Eww! Look, his dad made him." I finished.

"What do you mean his dad made him?" She asked less angry.

"Yes he somehow found out and then he threatened to send me back to England if I didn't break up with you and as much as I like you I didn't want to leave this school." He explained. While she stared at him on the verge of tears debating whether to believe him or not I went into my room.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked Jacob who was still in here.

"I was gonna talk to Lizlee but then she just came in here, yelled, and then went back out to shout some more." He replied.

"I don't care. Get out." I ordered. Just for that he stayed put even more. I sighed and then went back out to the guy's room.

"Can someone go get Jacob out of my room? He won't leave." I asked. Jason was in the computer desk using the computer while Carson was on his laptop on the top bunk that he shares with Jason. Jacob just has his own separate bed against the opposite wall.

Jason turned to look at me and then rolled his eyes while sighing.

"Man this guy has just gotten more complicated." Jason muttered while taking his headphones off and going for Jacob. I plopped down on the bottom bunk which was Jason, not leaving until I saw Jacob in his own damn room! I heard doors slamming and then it got quiet. I assumed it was Lizlee and Aiden. After I heard Jacob yelling and Jason beating him with a pillow.