Prologue

I know it is short but it is just the prologue. Please comment or vote.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Mikayla Robson and I was just transferred to Performing Arts Prep (P.A.P.) My talents are art and writing and I am a junior now and I planned to make it a memorable year.

You would always find me stuck to my sketchpad or my writing journal. Even when I'm walking; which resulted with a lot of crashing.

I had notebooks full of my stories at home. Many were original stories but some were fan fictions. I loved reading as well. Now I would be living here in the dorms on the West side. There were two sides to the campus. The East and the West. We also had separate principals but still we were all part of the same school.

I moved to a new dorm that consisted of two girls, including me, and three guys. I haven't met any of them but I was looking forward to it.

I took this chance as a new beginning and I wasn't going back to my past. The past was the past and that is where it belonged. Hopefully no one will find out of my past.

I made an enemy or so, probably two, on my first day but only due to my attitude. I also found an interest in the British guy who turns out to be one of my roommate. Also I found another talent that no one expected along with my new roommates.

I finally found my escape in the things I truly love after my hurtful past but will it come back to haunt me or will I manage to survive it all?