Chapter 13

~Lizlee~

After my crying night I got up and woke up Mikayla since she can't wake up for nothing! I had learned that the hard way.

One morning I had blasted her iPod on loud and nothing. I shook her, I smacked her, I even poured water on her but nothing. Then I accidentally tickled her and she ended up smacking me in the face! That bitch!

So I just did the easy thing and tickled her and ran behind my bed.

"Huh?" That was all she said. No ninja reflexes this time? So I had to hide for nothing!

"Get up or you're going to be late for school." I told her before going into the bathroom.

"Okay." I heard her respond before I heard her footsteps on the floor.

30 minutes later we were all walking to school along with Aaron. I was walking behind with my head down. Since I was in a gloomy mood I was listening to the song Candles by Hey Monday. Such a sentimental song.

"Stop moping around and cheer up please." Jacob pleaded.

"I'm sorry. You're right I need to cheer up I'm not going to walk into school crying." I replied  wiping away my snotty face on my sleeve.

The first four classes before lunch went by in a flash since I was lost in thought. When it was time for lunch we all made our way to our usual table. Angela has weirdly been avoiding us well mostly Mikayla but I was okay with it. actually I realized Angela wasn't even in class that day. Well she was absent.

While we were eating Mikayla said something random which lightened my spirits.

"Does rice ever remind you of mice?" She asked us since she was eating rice. We all turned to her.

"No. Why would you say that while we're eating?" Jason implied not wanting to eat anymore.

"Well rice sounds like mice so it reminded me of it." She explained.

"No that's just weird." Carson said.

"You-you're different." I told her.

"What? No I'm not I just make weird connections." She replied.

"Obviously." Jacob pointed out.

The rest of the time during lunch she just continued eating as if she hadn't said anything while everyone else kept on looking at her expecting her to say something again. The bell rang and we all went to class.

I was stuck in art class right now and Mikayla was excited since she loved art.

~Jason~

I noticed that Lizlee was crying before but she didn't bother telling us anything! Luckily by lunch time she seemed in a better mood due to Mikayla's random comment. I still call her Kayla thought cause I know it annoys her and she knows that I know.

She doesn't answer when I call her that but I still continue until she yells at me. Her anger amuses me. I'll admit ever since she transferred here I have had more fun in our dorm. She argued with  everyone and I mean everyone! She also questions everything. She got into a debate with our photography teacher debating about art being better than photography. Lizlee obviously had joined but Mikayla overpowered her.

If Mikayla became a lawyer I would want her as my lawyer cause she would be one scary lawyer.

"Psst! Kayla!" I whispered loudly. We were in art class and Mikayla was painting something but I couldn't see.

"Kayla!" I whispered. I saw her clench her paintbrush in frustration and gritted her teeth.

The bell rang and Mikayla dashed out obviously annoyed and I smirked. We finally went to choir and I noticed that Lizlee was still sad and gloomy. She was going to sing first and I was hoping she wouldn't start crying in front of everyone because she is known for doing that during family reunions.