Chapter 4

"Who the hell are you?!" He repeated. Lizlee just stood there looking pale. We were still hiding. I admit I was enjoying the show.

"I'm..." She started. The guy got her shoulders and shaked her as if to wake her of a trance.

"I'm Lizlee Grimmie now get your filthy hands off me!" Well it worked.

Instead of asking another question he did something unexpectable. He kissed her right on the mouth. We all put our hands to our mouths so we wouldn't amke any noise. We were well just shocked especially Carson.

"What the hell?!" Lizlee exclaimed once she pushed him away.

"Sorry. I'm Aiden." He held his hand out. Oh yeah now he acts like a gentleman.

"You didn't answer me?!" Lizlee demanded.

"Well you're the one who came to me first!" He defended.

"It was a dare!" Lizlee objected.

"From who?" He asked.

"From them!" She exclaimed and pointed right at us.

"I thought I heard something." Aiden said now looking at us.

"Come out of there." He ordered. Just like little kids that are in trouble we got out with our heads down.

"Why were you guys hiding?" He asked kindly.

"We dared her to come to the East side and kiss the principal's son." I answered.

"Wait you guys are from the West side?" His eyes widened.

"Yeah." Jacob answered in an 'isn't it obvious' tone.

"You guys have to leave! If the guards catch you they will tell my dad!" He explained. Right then we saw a guard passing by. Aiden motioned us to hide in the bushes. We did and when the guard passed by Aiden nodded at him so the guard continued walking.

Once he left he motioned us out and back to the gate where we came from.

"Well I gotta say that was a nice dare." Aiden commented.

"Well thank you." I smiled.

"Oh you were the one who dared her?" He asked looking at me and I nodded proudly. I heard Lizlee mutter something but I wasn't able to here but I could have sworn she was cussing me out.

"Well sorry for the interruption and the whole kiss thing with Lizlee but we have to go now." I told him.

"Text me. I would like to see you again." Aiden whispered to Lizlee. I was able to hear though. I noticed she started blushing.

We all went walking back in silence. This time Lizlee didn't seem pissed off but more like lost in her own thoughts. Then she took out her camera and started taking pictures od the night full of stars.I was just thinking where she had that if I didn't see it before.

"Where did you get that from?" I asked her.

"My bag." She answered. Then I noticed the bag.

"Well where did you get the bag?" I asked.

"From my room." Where was I? We finally got to the dorm and when we did, Aaron went to his and us into ours.

We all got ready for bed since apparently we spent along time over there and it was time to go to sleep. Luckily it was Saturday tomorrow.

"So do you like him?" I asked Lizlee in the dark of our room.

"Who?" She asked.

"Aiden who else?"

"Oh. I don't know." She replied.

"You know Jacob likes you." I mentioned.

"He does?" She turned to me.

"Yeah. Didn't you notice how he got kinda jealous when Aiden kissed you?" I said in an obvious tone.

"I thought he hated me." She commented.

"No he likes you. How come you never told me you went out with Carson?" I implied.

"Wait since when did we become friends?" She asked.

"I don't know." I whispered.

"Well we dated last year. He broke up with me but I don't care anymore." She told me.

"Why did he break up with you?" I was curious.

"I don't know. All he told me was he needed time alone but right after he hooked up with another girl. They broke up after a week though. I hated him ever since. It's kinda awkward with us now." She explained.

"You like him don't you?" She added. I could feel myself blush.

"What? No. Goodnight!" I said quickly.

"Liar." I heard her whisper and then we went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to the song Brick By Boring Brick by Paramore in the living room. I got up still in my pajamas and went to the living room. The song had ended but once the song Monster by Paramore came on I barged into the living room singing. Carson had his iPod connected so he had Paramore playing.

Lizlee soon joined in and we started singing our lungs off. We were dancing all over the couch and living room in our pajamas and we both had bed hair.

The guys soon stood by the counter and watched us singing. Wow Lizlee and I had managed to become friends. Aaron even came complianing we were loud but he sooned joined our crazy dance and started singing his lungs off as well.

Lizlee even gave Jason her professional camera so he can take a picture of us dancing.

The song ended but The Only exception came out since Carson still had it on Paramore so we continued to sing. Only this time the guys soon jumped in the table and started singing too.

I seriously enjoyed singing now. I knew it would be as important as art and writing was to me. I alo knew I would draw this and would use this moment to create another story.

I was just very creative and imaginative like that. Well weren't we all.

"Wow that was fun!" Lizlee exclaimed once we stopped to relax.

"Yes it was!" I agreed. Then we heard a knock on the door.

I went to go open it and I found Aiden with a hood over his head.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Who is it?!" Carson yelled in his cute British accent.

"It's Aiden." I answered welcoming aiden inside.

"What are you doing here?" Lizlee asked coming to him.

"You." He asnwered.

"How did you know which one was our dorm?" Jacob asked not so kindly.

"I asked the first person I saw and they clearly answered 'Oh you mean the geeky and loner girl. She lives in that one' and they pointed to here." He explained.

"But why are you here now?" I asked him.

"I came to see Lizlee. I couldn't get her out of my mind since last night." Aiden implied. I felt like throwing up. This sounded like out of romance novel.