Chapter 27

~Lizlee~

"Get off the floor!" Jason yelled at Mikayla.

"Hey you left me here with a sprained ankle so now you're gonna have to sleep in the living room!" She pointed out. I laughed at their usual bickering. Then I heard some things thrown and Jason yelp in pain.

Mikayla just got violent. Why did this make me laugh? Anyways I was packing up since we were leaving. We weren't gonna spend New Years' with our family but with our friends at the dorm. It was sort of a tradition now. I randomly threw in my clothes that I had just washed and my new stuff that I got for Christmas.

Mikayla hadn't even started but I knew she would just get the basket of clothes and dump it all in the suitcase. It's just the way she is.

Then I saw Mikayla run into Denise's room. I don't even want to know what's happening.

"Kayla! Denise! Give me back my phone!" Jason yelled as he pounded on Denise's door.

"No! I'm gonna delete that video of me and then Denise and me are gonna send some really embarassing photos of you to everyone on your contacts!" Mikayla shouted. Wait since when are Miakyla and Denise friends? That's so unfair! She's my own cousin and she doesn't even like me!

Ah no! Just not even cool bro! Why is she so likeable when she's so mean?! I groaned and shut my suitcase.

***

We were back in the plane and we were all pissed off. Everyone in the plane was actually. The plane was held back a few hours so we missed New Years at midnight. We all groaned once more as the flight attendant's voice came over the speaker for the tenth time.

'We are sorry to inform that we will be late another hour or so due to weather complications.'

"Lies! It's not even windy or raining outside and it doesn't snow here so what 'weather complications' would there be?!" Mikayla complained. Many others shouted in agreement while the flight attendants all went behind the curtains on purpose. We were gonna be here a long time.

***

"Finally! We're here!" Jason pointed out as we all reached our dorm. We knocked and then Carson opened the door.

"What took you guys so long?!" He asked looking relieved.

"Stupid plane got held back!" I answered.

"But luckily I got us three free plane tickets to where ever we wanna go." Mikayla commented as she held them out.

"How'd you do that?" Carson asked shocked.

"Let's just say Mikayla can twist your words around easily and can be very manipulative." Jason answered instead and I nodded in agreement. Then we went inside and set our things in our rooms and went back to the living room.

"Well since midnight passed I suggest we just all go to sleep." Jacob suggested scaring me from behind. We agreed and were headed to our rooms when Carson interrupted.

"But I have to do one more thing to do before my New Years is over." Carson noted. We looked at him confused but then he came to Mikayla and kissed her. Before she had anytime to react he had let go and just went into his room.

"You got to stop kissing me!" She yelled through the door before she slammed the door on my face. I just opened it and found the room all dark which resulted in me crashing into the drawer.

"You know I can't see in the dark!" I scolded Mikayla but she totally ignored me. I sighed and just got into bed with my clothes on since I was too tired to change. I mean it was 2 a.m. after all.