Chapter 5

"Look I don't care whether you want to see her or not but couldn't you have done it another time?" I asked Aiden.

"Why?" He asked.

"Well we were kinda having fun until you showed up!" Jacob retorted this time.

"I don't care okay. I'll only leave if Lizlee tells me too." He objected.

"Don't be giving him an attitude! You're in our dorm where we live at so you should at least be more respectful!" I snapped.

"Sorry." He put his head down.

"Tell him to leave." I heard Jacob whisper to Lizlee.

"Leave but wait for me outside the door. I'm gonna change first okay." Lizlee told Aiden. He smiled and then went outside. Jacob seemed mad but tried calming down.

Everybody was quiet so I went into my room and went to go get my iPod. Then I came back into the living room and took Carson's iPod off and connected mine. I put shuffle on mine and the song (Don't Fear) The Reaper by Pierce the Veil cover came on so of course I just had to sing along. Well can you blame me? No, no you can't.

Everybody sooned joined too. We started dancing and singing on the tables but then Lizlee passed by. Weirdly we all thought of the same thing and just gave her a dead serious look while she walked. We continued staring at her like reapers.

"You know that song and you guy staring at me like that creeps me out." Lizlee commented. She started walking slower but we still continued staring at her like reapers.

"Well I'm gonna just gonna go....Bye!" She rushed outside. That girl gets scared easily.

Once she left we all high fived and then started our little party again. Then I had a messy idea. I sneaked into the kitchen and got some spray cheese out and sneaked back into the living room. Man I would be a good spy.

Aaron saw me but I motioned him not to say anything and Jacob saw me too but I managed to sneak up on Jason and Carson. I jumped on Jason's back and sprayed cheese into his mouth.

Carson saw and started cracking up. The other guys started cracking up and soon I joined. I was laughing so hard that I didn't notice when Jason took the bottle away.

"Hey! You did that on purpose!" I yelled. He had put the cheese in my shirt so it was running down my bare stomach.

"You jerk!" I exclaimed. Then everybody started cracking up once again. Even I did. It was pretty funny.

Then I gave Jason a dead-on glare.

"Jason you're pretty mental." I commented.

"You said I'm pretty." Jason said in a little boy voice. I just rolled my eyes.

"So I'm not pretty?" Carson asked scaring me from behind.

"I said pretty mental if you want to be mental too then go ahead I'm not stopping you. Jason was the one saying that. I told you he was mental but nooo! No one ever listens to me." I implied going into my room. Then I remembered my iPod was still connected to the stereo.

"Somebody better clean up the cheese off the floor or else Lizlee will have a tantrum." I explained. They were all on their phone, texting, ignoring me. I got on the table to get their attention.

"Hey! What does a girl have to do here to get some attention?!" I yelled. They all looked up at once and I noticed Jason had a cheese mustache. I started laughing and they looked at me like I was crazy.

"And you say I'm mental." Jason threw his hands up.

"Yes and I'm gonna continue saying that until I feel like it." I crossed my arms.