CHAPTER 2

(Dessa's POV)

It's Saturday.

Kaunti palang ang tulog ko dahil sa kakaisip kung paano masusolusyunan ang problemang binigay ni dad. Naghahanap parin ako ng solusyon baka sakaling may iba pang nararapat gawin para hindi matuloy yung balak ni Dad. Office works are so stressful, that's why I hate it. Naputol ang pag-iisip ko ng may kumatok sa pintuan.

"Dessa, gising na, nakahanda na ang almusal".

"Nay, it's too early. I can eat my breakfast later". I said to nay Cora. She is my second mother as mom passed away, she's been here since I was born.

" Dessa , hindi ka kumain kagabi". Sa pag-iisip kagabi, nakatulugan ko na rin pati ang kumain.

"Okay Nay, I will be there. I will just fix myself". I closed the door and started fixing myself.

As I walked down the stairs, nakita kong may kausap si dad sa phone.

"Yes kumpadre. I'll be sending Dessa there for you to train".... "Yeah, it's okay for me. I know you are a busy man. Of course I trust Ron" as I heard dad say

"Of course, kumpadre. I know I can count on you always.Bye" .then dad hang up.

"Good Morning Princess" dad greeted me.

"Morning dad" , I replied.

"Don't be mad at me princess, you will thank me soon." Then he laughed.

"Whatever dad".

"By the way, I talked to your ninong Gary" Dad

"Narinig ko nga".

"He will train you to his company". That announcement enlightens me. Ninong Gary is very kind to me; he never married, so he treated me as his own daughter.

"Really dad? So kay ninong ako mag tratrabaho?" excited kong tanong. Mas maganda nayun para hindi ako masyadong mahirapan pag si ninong ang nag train sakin, atleast kilala ko na ang mag tra train sa akin.

"But unfortunately, your ninong is very busy. He has a month business trip to Europe" Dad continues..

I smile, so his planned didn't works. I'm so happy.

"I know that smile princess; let me finish first before you celebrate".

"What do you mean by that dad?"

"Your Ninong is such a busy man,so, he recommended his nephew".

"Huh? May pamangkin si ninong?" I asked

"Yes princess, you will meet him soon''.

"Uhhhhh, I hate you dad" Dad just laughs.

At Velasquez's company

"You know that I am so very busy tito. I don't have time to babysit a spoiled brat!''

"Hindi ko yan nakakalimutan, Of course you are RON OLIVER VELASQUEZ , the very well known successful bachelor of this generation".

"Then why me?" Ron said

"She is very important to me, and you are the only person I can trust on this matter." She is like a daughter to me."

"Do I have a choice?''

" I trust on you Ron".

Hinilot naman ni Ron ang kanyang sentido "another stress added", he thinks then suddenly a knocks interrupts him..

"WHAT!!!" he shouted at his secretary.

"Sir, s... Someone I... Is looking for you", his secretary stammers because of fear.

"Who?"

"Danica Brondia daw sir"

"Do not let her in, or else I will fire you, UNDERSTAND?"

"Sir, she keeps on insisting that she want to enter your office. She told me that she is your girlfriend'.

"Hindi mo ba ako narinig?

"Y...Yes s...Sir" then the secretary left

This is so stressful, then that mentoring of a brat added more works on me?

Then suddenly his phone rang...

"Yes?''

"Son, I just I want you to remind our dinner later".

"Do I have to attend that thing?"

"Of course son, your mom misses you so much".

"All right then". Then the conversation ended.

Yes, he is a dictator of his own world. So don't you dare na kalabanin sya, He will not hesitate to ruin your life. Yes, most of all people around him is scared because of his dark aura when he got angry. Because he is the boss. And no one dares to fight him..

Let's see what will happen ... next chapter will post soon.

---------JaqeeBlue