Chapter 30

Previous......

"Stay still this won't hurt a single bit" I smirked. She had feared in her eyes. Right there I had her.

"Conner snap out of it. I'm your mate" she screamed.

"Shut up" I roared. I clenched my fist and I was thrown against the tree. I groaned in pain and got up from the ground. I saw Scott and issac in front of the girl that I was suppose to hurt.

"Move out of the way Scott and issac" I roared.

"Man what is up with you. That your mate your hurting" Ian said who was now in front of me.

"She no mate of mine"I hissed grabbing Ian and throw him against the wall.

"Scott, issac move let me handle him" she said keeping her eyes on. They looked at her and nodded. They went to Ian side.

"Conner whatever your on you need to stop. Please listen to my voice" she said. Listen to your voice my ass. I lunged at her but she stopped me from attacking and thrown me against the tree. I got up and remember I have half of her power. I use one of my elements and blown her again a tree making her fall. She tried to get up but falls. The hit was hard. I use my electricity power and electrocute her. She was conscious.

"Conner Evans" my dad yelled. I snapped my head toward my dad who looked disappointed and concerned look in his eyes.

"Scott, issac grab Conner and lock him in his room. Blake make sure ruby ok and send her to the pack doctor" dad ordered them. Scott and issac grabbed me. They dragged me inside the pack house. I just had a smirk on my face.

BLAKE POV.

I can't believe Conner would hurt his mate like that, but he seems like he was in a spell. I checked her pulse it was weak. I had to get her to the pack doctor now. I carried her and quickly headed to the pack doctor. Miranda, Sarah and Elisa looked worried.

"What happen" Elisa said.

"Conner happen. Look I can't talk right now. I let you know the whole detail later" I told them. Miranda let out a growled. She doesn't believe her brother would do this to his own mate.

I arrived to the pack doctor who was settling everything up. I guess Travis let him know what going on. I laid ruby gently in the bed. Dan started putting the heart monitor on, IV on her arm. Pull her shirt up to see her wounds. It was pretty bad. The doctor pull the x-ray machines to look for broken bone.

"Well she has two broken ribs." Doctor Dan said. Pulling her shirt off.

"She also has three scars from the tree bench I amused" he added.

"Why isn't she waking up" Scott said looking at the doctor.

"Well the amount of power Conner use made her go conscious. She probably hot her head had on the ground when she was dropped as you see she has a huge bump in her dead." Doctor Dan explained.

"So your saying she in a co-"I was cut off my the heart monitor.

"We are losing her" Dan yelled. Dan did CPR on her.

"I'm going to kill Conner" Scott growled.

"Agree" I said. Come one ruby to leave us we need you. God heard my prayer. Her heart monster beeped but it was weak.

"It seem she in a coma." Dan stated.

"What about her wolf. Why isn't she healing"Scott said.

"Well for some reason her wolf is to weak to heal her. It gonna he take week for ruby to heal and for her wolf to gain strength." Dan explained.

"Ok doc" I said. I looked at Scott who is hurting. I know Scott wants to beat up Conner., but right now ruby need us. The doctor left us alone with ruby. I mind linked everyone to come here less then a minute Everyone was here waiting for answer. We explained everything to them. Issac didn't take it to well that he was this close to go to Conner but Scott stopped him.

"I just don't understand how can Conner do that to ruby" Elisa said confused.

"Well we did saw some girl standing right in front of Conner chanting some spell that I didn't understand. She probably told him to hurt her or kill her" Scott said.

"His body wasn't in control what he was doing and especially when he didn't recognize her at all" issac added,

"So what do we do? How do we break the spell from him" Sarah said looking at Scott.

"Well right now he still in that spell. Maybe we can snap him out of it but beating him up." I said looking at them.

"But then his wolf would be out and in control" Miranda said.

"Exactly. We will tell Conner wolf to try and reason Conner. Maybe once his wolf does Conner spell will be broken. Remember Conner wolf is pleasant, it gonna be hard to stop Conner wolf from hurting us, we need to tell Conner wolf what going on before he does and quick." Ian explained.

"It seem that Conner wolf wasn't there just Conner. It like Conner wolf was shut down" Scott said.

"Ok we make Conner angry" Miranda said looking at us. We nodded.

"We need to find this witch" I told them.

"She was working with alpha Jackson" Scott said looking angry,

"We need to kill her before she controls all of us and ended up killing each other" issac stating. We nodded. Andrew barge into the door. Looking like he ran a mile. Stephen and Katie was right behind him.

"Is she ok? We just found out? "Andrew said. He turn and look at a pale ruby laying in bed.

"I'm going to kill him" Stephen growled.

"Why would Conner do this to her" Katie said looking at ruby.

"Conner is under a spell" I said. Scott explained everything and the plan to make Conner wolf angry.

"Oh ill make him angry" Andrew letting out a growled.

We were all seating here talking to ruby hoping she would hear us. Telling her happy memories we all had with her. We told her that Conner is waiting for her to wake up. (even though his in that spell) we were interrupted by Travis coming in with a black eyes.

"Don't ask" Travis said before asking. Travis went to the cabinets.

"Um what are you looking for dad" Miranda said looking curious. I think we were pretty much curious.

"Imm'a out Conner to sleep that what Imm'a do. He trying to find a way out and hurt ruby again" Travis said grabbing what he was looking for.

"I'm guessing he gave you a black eye?" Scott said.

"You guessed right, I sent some of the best tracker to find that witch that fasted that spell on Conner."Travis said before leaving.

"Man this is gonna be hard" Scott sighed.

"Dam right" Ian said shrinking in his chair.I have to agree with them on this, tomorrow is gonna be a long stressful day. I hope put plan will work if not then well we a screwed. Miranda,Sarah, Katie and Elisa tried to fix ruby to look more less paler. Wish us luck tomorrow cause is gonna be hell to us.