Chapter 33

I was currently laying on top of my mate on the sofa. My mate was trancing his finger on my back making me shiver while I was to busy listening to his heart beating. My mate felt joyful to have our mate in our arms, I couldn't agree with her even more. I looked up at my mate who was sleeping peacefully. My thought were interrupted by our friends.

"You think ruby killed Conner? They awfully been inside for awhile." Elisa said.

Miranda chuckled." I doubt it. I hope she put him in place"

"Or maybe she to busy getting it on with her mate" sounding like Nate. I heard a thump.

"Owww what the hell Scott and Blake" Nate cried what a baby.

"Man we don't want to picture my sister getting it on with her mate." Scott stated.

"Yea and if they are it not our business."Blake added.

"Yea yea. Though I wish ruby was my mate, she hot" Nate said I bet he smirking. I heard another thump. And earning a growl from Conner.

"Seriously" Nate whined.

"Make sure Conner doesn't hear talking about his mate."Ian said.

Yea like I ever want Nate as my mate. Please. It was three in the afternoon. I decided to go hang out with my friends and get to know Conner cousin Ben since I haven't yet met him or heard of him. But there was something or should I say someone stopping me from getting out. I tried to move out of his hold but Conner tighten his grip on me. I wiggled myself out of his hold 'thump' ending me fall on the floor. I rubbed my butt, I heard a chuckle coming from my mate. I looked at a amuse Conner. I glared at him.

"Having a little trouble there mate" Conner smirked.

"You find this amusing" I narrowed my eyes at him. Conner got up from the sofa.

"Well maybe" Conner smirked. I got up from the floor with a evil grin on my face. Conner looked me confused. I raised my hand and raise Conner up the air. I lead him to the pool. Conner was struggling to get down. Everyone saw what was going on started bursting into laugh seeing there alpha getting his has whooped by me. I accidentally dropped him in the floor. I raise my hand up on in the hair and raise Conner up again. Less then a second Conner was floating beside the poor. Conner looked at me with a plead look on his face. With that I dropped him making a big plash on the pool.

"Oops sorry mate" I said with a innocent smile on my face earning a angry growled from him. I heard someone laughing it sound like my dad. He came out of the tree with my mom behind him with a use look on there faces.

"Well done baby girl." Dad smirked looking at Conner,

"Oh daddy this is just the beginning" I smirked looking at Conner.

"In other word son in law, if I were you I would hide and never come out. God know what my daughter is planning" dad considering him.

"And we will be here to help her" my friends said together. I stick my tongue out at Conner. Conner got out of the pool, all wet. Conner had this smirk on his face and he open his arms to give him a hug, I walked backward slowly.

"Come on ruby, all I want is a hug from you" Conner said with a cute pout. I shook my head. I was about to say something until Britney number 2 come outside along with Ben. She had an angry look on her face.

"You little bit*h" Britney number 2 said.

"Well hello to you. What can I do for you" I told her with a smirk.

"How dare you come here and take my man away from me" she growled. I think she lost her mind.

"What man?" I said confusedly.