Chapter 45: the proposal

I fluttered my eyes open to see an empty bed again, is this an everyday thing now. I groan and got up from the bed. I didn't see any note from Conner which is another weird thing. Where was Conner. I tried mind linking him but it was blocked. This is getting me mad, this is the second time he left me sleeping in bed by myself. Oh when I see him he gonna hear from me.

I put on some clean clothes and headed the bathroom. I turn on the shower. I felt the hot wake water hitting my body. While I was in the shower I was thinking of baby names. I was thinking about the name Katalina or maddie for a girl and Johnny for a boy. I can already picture our son to be a great alpha like his father. That if he the first to be born that is. Either way my children will be a great alpha. I was finally done with my shower and put on some clean clothes.

I decided to head downstair where every would be but my surprise no one was there beside Miranda and Sarah. There was no signs of the boys or Conner parents. Ok this is seriously getting weird or Conner is up to something. The girls were watching vampire diaries.

"Damon is so hot for a vampire" Miranda said dreamily.

"I think Stefan is more hotter" Sarah said. They haven't notice I was here.

"Well Damon is more badass than Stefan" Miranda said like she was defending Damon.

"Well Stefan is more Romance than Damon will ever be" Sarah said defending Stefan.

"Be careful the boys don't hear you, they could get jealous" I spoke up lookin at them with a Smirk.

"Oh if it isn't the baby mamma herself " Miranda smirked.

"Where are the boys" I said looking around at a big empty house" I said. Sarah and Miranda looked at each other. There keeping something that they don't want me to know.

"Oh the boys well they all decided to head out you know. Guys day" Miranda said totally lying.

"Really now?" I said crossing my arms.

"Yup. Conner didn't wanna wake you up from your peaceful sleep." Sarah said with fake smile.

"Right. Well this is the second time he left me I just feel like he up to something you know" I said seating on the other side of the couch. The girls looked at each other again.

"Well why don't we think of babies names eh. I'm sure Conner will be back in no time" Miranda suggested.

"Well I was thinking of the names Katalina or maddie for a girl name and Johnny for the boy name" I said telling the name I decided to think about.

"I like the name Katalina. It very unique and we barely hear that name much." Sarah said liking the Katalina name.

"And I like the name Johnny" Miranda smirked.

"You think Conner will like this names" I said not feeling sure of myself.

"Of course ruby. Whatever you choose Conner will like."Sarah said with a smile. I know she right Conner will choose any names I picked.

We heard front door open and close. The boys were goofing around and talking loud. Conner walked in the living room straight to the kitchen not bothering looking at me. I looked at the girls with a weird look but there were gone, I'm guessing they went to be with there mates. I went to the kitchen to see Conner pour his drink on a cup.

"Hey Conner" I said looking at him hoping he would look back.

"Oh hey" Conner said still not looking at me. Ok I was seriously getting piss off.

"Why aren't you looking at me when I talk?" I growled. He looked up to see my face but didn't say anything.

"You know what if your sick of me then just say so no need to stay quite" I growled and stormed out of the kitchen.