Chapter 37: give up mate

The pass few days has been one of the most craziest days I ever had. Conner leaving, jasmine trying to win Conner and the teasing. Oh yes me and my mate are still teasing each other. Conner is really trying to get me back but in the end I always win. Everyone kept telling us it was pointless to tease each other cause there no winning at this but I didn't care I'm still teasing Conner like his been teasing me.

It funny seeing seeing Conner face. He literally been taking a cold shower every now and then. He still act like a baby when I always end up winning and mumble few words like 'Imm'a win this' or 'Imm'a get you just you watch' it quite funny you actually. He just doesn't give up.

Oh let not forget Elisa is doing the same thing with Blake. That right, Blake and Conner been teaming up while me and Elisa been teaming up. Blake thought Elisa wouldn't tease Blake but boy he thought wrong. Blake looks in pain when Elisa tease him. You could tell by the look of his face. I feel bad for Blake but all well. I know my mate is suffering so maybe I mean maybe I will let Conner win for once in his life.

Conner is currently sleeping with his back turn away from me. Yea ever since the teasing started Conner as been acting a baby so he just turns away from me but that only when we sleep together. Maybe this teasing game was really wrong to begin with. Ugh yea I should really stop this. I really miss his touch, I'm literally craving for him. I slowly got up from the bed carefully trying not to wake him up. I grabbed his black t-shirt and headed out the room. I went downstair and saw Ian and Nate playing call of duty, boys I tell you. Can't leave with there games. The looked up when they saw me approaching them.

"Hey ruby" Ian and Nate smile. And went back to focus on the game.

"Still teasing Conner" Ian spoke up.

"Yea but I think Imm'a end it soon" I told them truthfully. Nate smirked.

"Aww man. Why? I like seeing my own brother in pain" Nate whined adding a pout.

"Oh you would love that wouldn't you. I wonder how Blake is taking it" I asked. Speaking the devil himself. Wow it really hitting him hard by the look of his face.

"Ugh I can't take it any longer." Blake said letting out a grunt.

"Can't take what?" Ian smirked knowing what he meant

"Don't act dumb Ian. But ugh if she keeps on with this teasing Imm'a end up losing my mind and take her right there" Blake groan. I heard a giggle coming from the hall making Blake groan even more.

"Hey babe" Elisa said giving one of the famous innocent smile. Blake narrow his eyes and huffed to the kitchen. I bite my lips holding a laugh.

"What a baby" Elisa mumble. I had to agree with her.

"Still wearing Conner t-shirt I see." Elisa smirked. I nodded.

"Yea. I know it fact Conner is gonna come down shirtless. You don't know what his body does to me. Do you know what I have to do when I see girl gawking my mate every time his shirtless. Even jasmine. He know what I'm going through, he just give me a innocent smirk. I literally want to rip every single eye off this she-wolfs." I growled. Speaking of mate he came downstairs without a shirt again. He acting like I'm not going through pain.

"You see what I mean" I said pointing at my mate. Earning a few chuckles. I glare at them.

"Babe all you need to do is give up and all this is yours" Conner grinned. I narrowed my eyes at him making him grin even more.

"Hey Elisa wanna head to the mall. I need to buy some few things you know what I mean" I said giving her a wink. She grin ear to ear. Conner looked at me with confusion. I walking toward Conner and whisper into his ears.