Chapter 28

RUBY POV

We finally arrived home from a long trip to San Francisco. We are currently sitting down waiting for the rest of our friends to arrive home from school. Conner been calling and texting non-stop. I did leave him a note right by his nightstand, for him not to worry about me. I know once he arrives home he would check if I had wounds over my body. Blake was taking a nap before Michael comes over this afternoon. I wonder how Elisa is gonna take it when she see him here, probably not good. Blake seemed a little worried and kinda paranoid with his mate hating him for what he did. I know Blake want to make Elisa his and makes her trust him, and I will help them.

I heard car pulling up from the driveway. I got up from the couch and headed to the door, there was knocking on the door. I quickly opened it and face a very angry Michael. Wow he quickly came. I open the door to invite him in.

Blake your brother here-I yelled him in his mind link. I heard a bang coming from upstairs, I let out a chuckle.

"So you came alone" I told Michael making both of us a cup of coffee.

"Nope" Michael said looking at me with lustful eyes.

"If you keep looking at me like that, your gonna lose both of your eyes." I snapped at him. Blake came to the kitchen with a angry look on his face, I handed him a glass of coffee.

"So where your mate?" Michael said looking at Blake who let out a growl.

"At school" Blake growled.

"I wonder how she doing. Maybe she still has a crush on me still Ill probably give her a chance" Michael smirked. With that Blake grabbed him by the neck.

"You lost the chance and I'm glad that you two never happen. You stay away from her understand" Blake snapped at him. I heard Conner and Ian laughing.

"Imm'a grab something to eat" I Elisa said. Me and Blake looked at each other. I turn around to see a shock Elisa. She was looking at Michael and then Blake,

"What are you doing here and how do you know I was here" Elisa stuttered.

"Don't you know, I came back for you" Michael smirked. Was he trying to make Blake angry. Elisa without answering, she ran out of the kitchen Blake punched Michael in the face and called for Elisa but I stopped him.

"Let me talk to her" I told him. He was debating but them he nodded. I saw Conner looking confused.

Ill tell you later- I mind linked Conner. He nodded as an understatement.

I went to Elisa bedroom. She was laying in bed. I sighed and headed toward her. I know she doesn't want to face Michael for what he did to her. All she doing is hurting Blake and yet she doesn't know that.

"Elisa" I said to her with a gentle smile. She looked up with puffy eyes.

"How? How did you know about him. Michael doesn't know I left and in fact how does he know Im living here."Elisa said raising her eyebrow.

"I went inside your head. You see I'm a pure black wolf. I'm a protecter and I'm royal. I have the ability to read minds, I'm sorry for going through you head. Look Elisa, Blake isn't like Michael yea there brother but Blake would never hurt you like his brother did. Blake is your mate. Mates won't here there own mate. Blake been through a lot. He lost someone important in his life which I think you know about that. He thought he would never fall in love with another girl when I told him that he had a second chance mate. Once he knew you were out there he never gave up looking for you until now. His willing to fix your broken heart just give him a chance to show you." I told her.