Chapter 22.

It been a week that I haven't spoken to Conner, a week that I haven't seen him, a week that hear his voice, or smell my favorite scent grass and vanilla. It hurting me not being near my mate. My parents and brothers keeping telling me to just talk to him that he also hurting, I know there right but I can't bring myself to it. Ian kept telling me that Conner is hurting and been mopping around the whole pass week. I guess he know how I feel right now, pain. Speaking about pain, I was no longer in heat. Yesterday was my last day, thank god. Yea the pass weeks I been craving for Conner but I stop myself, Ian came in my room while I was in heat and let me tell you I didn't go to well. My brother dragged Ian out of my room and locked him in the guest room. Ian apologize to me from his mistake. I feel ad for Ian who the only one without a mate. Ah I got an idea maybe if we go to a near mall there a possibility that he will find his mate.

Right now me and my brother plus Ian, were playing calls of duty. I sighed out of bored ness that every time I did that I made issac growled out off irritation. I cant help myself, this just to boring watching the boys playing video game.

"This isn't fair you cheated" issac yelled at Scott who had a smirk on his face.

"I didn't cheat. I played fair. You should of paid attention man instead of growling at ruby" Scott said placing the control down.

"Well she been yawning for the pass hour" issac said sounding irritated.

"Hey don't pull me into it, it not my fault I'm so dearly bored" I said defending myself.

"Well maybe you should go see what Conner is doing" Issac said looki at me now. I narrowed my eye.

"I have to agree on this one with issac, you can't avoid your mate forever you know. " Scott said looking at me." Stop acting childish and face him. Don't tell me you aren't being childish, cause you are." He finish saying. I know he right, and yea I being way to childish.

"Fine ill go see what my mate doing, but you both are coming with me" I said pointing each one of them making them groaned. Lazy ass.

"Stop complaining , you all had you mini vacation. It time to go back to the real world" I said getting up from the couch and headed to my room. I got my bag and packed everything.

My parents came in with the saddest look I ever seen, they knew I had to go back to my mate soon or later. The pass week me and my parents got to know each other well. Me and my mom have so much in common. My dad is a goofball but can be serious when he wants too some time he joke around.

"Hey guys, please don't look sad. I promise ill visit once a week." I said giving them a hug. They return my hug.

"Better! We're glad that we got to spend time with you" my mom said. They both haven't let go off me. I felt whisper from behind.

"I feel like ruby is the favorite child from all of us" Scott whispered to issac.

"Man we been replace" issac whispered back causing me to let out a chuckle.

"Sons your right you both have been replace by ruby, but it okay we still love you" dad joked.

Causing me to giggle even more. They both scoffed.

"Alright we better get going. We will see next week." I said giving my mom and dad a kiss on the cheek.

The boys and me grabbed our bags and teleport ourself back to Conner pack house. We were on the backyard of the pack house, it was oddly quite too quite. I looked at them, they had the same expression. I decided to head inside the pack house, no one was there. I guess they went out.

"So what now" Scott said looking each one of us.

"Wait today is Monday right?" I said,they nodded there head. Of course they weren't here,there at school.