Chapter 31: breaking the spell

SCOTT POV

It was already afternoon. I'm currently watching ruby while Blake and Issac take a nap since those to been on ruby side since yesterday. There hasn't get been any signs of her healing but her wolf is slowly try to gain strength.

Any new of about Conner ? Well let just say he been lock in his room pretty much going crazy. Alpha Travis had to put three guard by the door if he tries to escape. Tonight is when we break the spell. Travis sent three trackers to look for the witch.

My parents are worry about ruby right now. There trying there best to find a flight for tonight or tomorrow. Dad is worried and pretty much want to kill Conner for hurting his baby girl but he know he under a spell. My thought were broken by the doctor.

"Well ruby is slowly healing which is miracle. Her wolf is gain strengths very fast." Doctor Dan said checking on my sister.

"Well doc. We a pure and royal. We heal quickly" I chuckled

"Sure has hell I keep forgetting about that. You might want to tell your friends the good news" doctor Dan said. I nodded

Yo come to ruby room now I have good news- I mind linked every one

Less then a second later, everyone was here including Conner parents.

"Well ruby is healing fast and her wolf is gaining strength fast possibly by tomorrow she'll wake up or so." I told them. They all let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god. It feel weird not having ruby around" Sarah said coming towards me and seating on my lap. I place a kiss on her forehead. She blushed.

"Any sign of the witch" Issac said looking at Travis. Travis let out a sigh.

"No not yet" Travis said.

"Sweetie why don't you go eat something you been here the whole entire morning" Sarah said sweetly. God what would I do without my girl.

"Ok who gonna watch ruby" I looked at the boys.

"I will" Stephen volunteer. I nodded. I grabbed Sarah and took her to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

"Sit I'll make you something" she ordered. I raised my eyebrow and she gave me a sheepish look.

"Yes ma'am" I smirked.

"Would ruby ever wake up ?" Sarah said worriedly.

"Yes she will wake up. You know my sister, she never gives up for anything." I told her. She nodded.

"You know when this is all over, well all need a vacation" I told her.

"Oh I have to agree on you on that" Blake joined in. He was drinking his soda.

"So Blake when you gonna turn me into a werewolf" Elisa randomly said randomly making Blake choke on his drink. "Yea Scott when are you gonna turn me into one. I wonder how does it feels to he one? I only saw my dad and the rest of the pack shift, it seem cool" Sarah turn to asked. I spluttered my drink over Elisa. Elisa narrowed her eyes at me, earning another glare from Blake .

"That just gross Scott. Sarah look what your man did to me" Elisa said but Sarah was to busy laughing at her to say something to me.

"S...orry"Sarah laughing.

"So?"Elisa said looking at Blake.

Blake cleared his throat "We could if you want too, there 90% the bite will fail."Blake explained.

"Oh..." Elisa said flatly.

"But there a change both of you will turn into a werewolf no doubt about it" I told them they gave us a smile.