Chapter 9 : meeting the family... Oh boy.

I was seating in my bed and did some research on the king-night pack, since Kevin is no longer in the pack, I can't no longer get information so the only way to get information is in the Internet. Me and the boys didn't go to school today from the whole thing that happen yesterday and my wolf is still on the edge to shift. I know once I'm in school and see Britney I'll probably tear her head off and Conner ? My wolf will probably do more harm to him than Britney. So I decided to stay home and chill for a while until my wolf cool off. My thought were Interrupted by my phone buzz.

Conner: hey ruby, look I wanted to apologize from what I did yesterday, yea I was stupid and didn't think well. I deserve that hit. Didn't anyone ever told you; that you hit like a man? Cause I was seriously a lot of pain that the crew kept laughing at me even my parents. Either who I was wondering if you and your friends want to come over to my place this afternoon. My parents been asking me when will I bring the girl of my dreams over to meet them lol. So what do you say?

Conner is inviting me and my friends over to his place and the fact that Conner parents wants to meet me. Kevin came in with a nervous look on his face. I'm guessing Miranda told him about tonight.

Me: Your forgiven and yes I'll go meet your family. Wait how did they know about me? When we aren't even going out ?

Conner: I talked about you a lot and they want to meet the girl who won my heart. And I hope after this you will go on a date with me.

Me: well that was very cheesy. Ok and I'll think about that date.

Conner: ok see you in the afternoon.

I shut my phone off. Wow Im meeting Conner family. Kevin was pacing back and forth on the living room. Scott came in and looked at Kevin like if he gone crazy.

"Yo your gonna make a huge hole on the floor if you keep pacing" Scott grinned. Kevin stop pacing and look at Scott.

"Sorry but I'm just nervous cause I'm meeting Miranda parents." Kevin said with wide eyes.

"Calm down Kevin, I'm going too" I told him trying to at least calm him down.

"Ok I guess it wouldn't be to bad that your going too." Kevin said calming down a little.

I shut off my computer and headed to my closet to find what to wear for Conner family. I found a white top with a black and white patterns long shirt. With pump heal. I decided to head start myself and hit the shower.

Few minute later, I iron my hair and curled it up a little. Once I was done I place some light make- up on. I put on my white top and my pattern long skirt with my black high heals.

It was already three o' clock. The boys were taking a shower while I went back to my computer. I kept on searching at least some update from them. Something caught my eyes, alpha Jackson's has killed at least three mates from different packs. The alphas is looking for revenge on the king-night pack for killing there mates. I can't believe alpha Jackson is doing all this just because Conner family killed his mate. Which I don't blame them cause Jackson deserve it. But the other pack don't deserve any of it, maybe I should visit those pack and if they want revenge on the king-night pack then they can help on Conner family to win this war. I'll talk with the guys later on. I heard stuff moving around , I'm guessing there getting ready.

"Alright we are done" the both said. Scott was wearing all black while Kevin was wearing a blue blouse and black jeans with dress shoes.

"Wow you two look handsome" I smiled at them. I place my laptop on the table. And grabbed my purse. I made sure everything was ok before I leave the apartment. The guys were already out the door waiting for me.