chapter 18: unexpected pack meeting and let the teasing game begin.

I felt someone kissing me on the neck, I shivered. I just remember I was sleeping with Conner, I turn my body to face his beautiful face who was grinning at me. I narrowed my eyes at him earning a cute pout from him, I rolled my eyes at him. Yea like that pout would actually work on me. He put his head on my next once again and gave me several kisses probably leaving hickeys, I couldn't help but let out a moaned. He started going up and was closes to my lips, I closed my eyes but I never got the kiss. He just got up and pull on a shirt, he left me here hanging. That devil teased me, oh right mate you wanna play this game find then let play. I got up and decided to see Miranda and Katie . I knock on the door lightly, I heard miranda faintly said 'come in'.

"Hey girls" I chirped. I sat on Miranda bed.

"Well someone seems to be in a good mood early in the morning" Miranda smiled fixing hair.

"I'm not, Conner teased me and I need to get him back for it" I grumbled. Miranda and Katie looked at each other and shared a grin on there face. Oh no this can't not be too good.

"We can help you. It seems that we are going late for school today. Come on we are going shopping for some longerie. " Katie winked. Would this work? Who am I kidding of course it will work.

"Conner doesn't know what gonna hit once he see's you in that longerie on, and while we are at school your gonna tease him. Let just say your gonna tease him the whole day." Miranda smirked.

"Yea, and your not the only one that gonna tease your mate, we all are" Katie said sharing the same smirk.

Though I hope it doesn't leads to losing my v-card. I'm not quite really for that just yet, if I did do it and end up getting pregnant that means more protection from my mate and I won't be able to fight. For now Imm'a avoid it. Maybe there a probability that ill let Conner mark me tonight to make it easier for him and know if In danger. I know his wolf as be a little edge lately.

"Well come on what are we waiting for" I said and dragging Katie and Miranda to the car. The boys weren't around, good though I did notice there cars were gone. I smacked my head of course there not here they are in school, they could of waited for even though we are going late to school. We got into our car and drove off to the mall.

Once we arrived and turn of the ignition. We found a longerie store across forever21. Me and the girls look around for a perfect longerie. Miranda found a black longerie that is a open cleavage and Katie found red longerie with little diamonds around it. I kept looking around the store and finally found a perfect hot pink longerie with a bow around it. We all decided to buy the longerie. It was now twelve o'l clock. Damn it took us the whole day to find the perfect outfit. We got into our cars and drove off to school.

"Our mate is gonna end to having a heart attack once they see us tonight" Miranda smiled.

"Right? Oh my god I can't wait to see there faces, it gonna be priceless" Katie smirked. I really can't wait for tonight.

We were driving on our way to school when we hit someone. I press on the break hard has a could. Me and the girls were panicking, I looked at my rear mirrors and saw the person who I hit getting up, I heard his bone crack. Shit it a vampire! No not now please! I press on the gas and drove off to where my mate can be, I didn't care if I get a ticked all I want is to be with my mate. The vampire were following us using his speed, I was driving 80mph already trying to get rid of the vampire. I saw the school toward us getting closer and closer. Once we arrived to school, I turn of my ignition and ran to the inside of the school.

Me and the girls took deep breathe and looked out the window of the school door. The vampire was no longer following there, I signed in relief and went to the cafeteria. We acted like nothing happen, we didn't want our mate to start worrying. We open the door and saw Conner, Blake, Scott, Nate, Kevin and Ian seating next to the window laughing at something. I went toward them and joined them. I sat next to my mate who was now paying attention to him. I gave him a peak on his lips and whisper in his ears.