Chapter 23: secret to be told.

SARAH POV

I ran back to ruby and Scott apartment since I been living there for quite a while now. Scott kept calling my name over and over again but I didn't stop running. When ruby told us about the three packs were coming to train with them and the warrior pack were one of them. I haven't seen the warrior packs since they kicked me out. I didn't wanna believe it but it was true. I know the murderous pack wants answer on why I just ran my life away but I can't. What would they think? what would Scott think? I thought. Scott would probably reject me and the murderous pack would tell me to leave.

I finally arrived to the apartment and went straight to Scott room, I didn't see why I had to hide when Scott can easily find me. I locked the door and slide down by the door and cry. I can't believe this is happening to me. How would I face them once they arrive? Maybe I should just tell them and get it over with, I thought. My thoughts were over the place until I was interrupted by banging on the door, I can tell it Scott knocking.

"Sarah open the door" Scott demanded me. He kept knocking the door, maybe if I ignore him, he would go away but who was I kidding he my mate.

"Go away Scott" I yelled through the door.

"Not until you open this door. Please Sarah open the door, I can help you on whatever it is that your afraid off" Scott plead. I signed and got up from the floor. I open the door and was quickly pulled into a hug. I let out a sob. Scott kept comforting me, telling me everything is gonna be okay, over and over again. Scott seat me down on the bed.

"Please tell me what your afraid off" Scott said. Looking into my eyes.

"I'm afraid of the warrior pack. I use to belong to the warrior pack back then but they kicked me out. I'm not a werewolves , I'm 100% human. You see my mom was human, and my dad is a werewolf. His werewolf gene skipped me and went to my brother." I said to him. His eyes didn't leave mines. He nodded to keep on going with my story.

I sighed " My dad is the beta of the pack while my mom was busy taking care of us. My mom and dad were deeply in love with each other, he would do everything in his power to protect us but that all changed when the king night pack killed her right in front of my dad. My dad was devastated, my dad wasn't the only person who lost a mate the alpha of the pack also lost his mate. Every since my mom died, my dad started drinking and start doing drugs again. I kept telling the alpha about my dad but he ignored me and kicked me out of the pack but I didn't so he sent one of his pack member to attack me until I leave, so I ran far away until you found me." I said finishing my story. Scott let out a growled, he was shaking badly. So I did one thing I could think of, I got on his lap and hope he would calm down.

"What type of pack disown, no scratch that what type of Alpha would disown a beta daughter like that. Does your dad know that the alpha kicked you out" Scott asked me.

"He has to know, anyway my dad wouldn't stop the alpha from kicking me out of the pack. My dad would probably feel free that Im not there anymore, he would be happy since she doesn't have to look in my face since I look so much like my mom." I said to him earning an angry growled. I rubbed his chest making him purr. I let out a giggle.

"I love that sound" Scott said placing a kiss on my cheek, making me blush.

"Wait so you knew what I was and you knew we were mates" Scott said

"Yea, I'm sorry for not telling you, I couldn't just go up to you and say 'hey I know what you are? Your a werewolf and we are mates' you probably think I'm just crazy. I stated. Looking down with shamed. Scott place his thumb under my chin and pull me up to see his face.

"I would never think your crazy" Scott smiles. I nodded, I gasped.

"We need to tell the rest, they probably want to know why I ran away like that. They need answered" I said quickly. I went to get up from his hold but Scott hold on to me tightly.