Epilogue

Epilogue

5 years later.

It been 5 years Katalina and Johnny been born. There now five years old now. Me and Conner don't know which of our children will be a pure black or a pure white wolf. We will find out when turn sixteen, that when they will be shifting for there first time. Our kid are currently chasing Blake. Everyone was laughing at Blake who was being chased by my kids. Blake call them the devil child cause they put Blake in hell. I remember the time when Blake was sleeping on the couch when he was suppose to be watching my kids will me and Conner were out of the house, we got up and find my kids drawing with a marker all over Blake face. Conner of course burst into laugh and took a picture of Blake face painted. Elisa came in to see her own mate being painted on. She alps burst into laugh. Blake didn't find anything funny and just glare at my kids who were sticking there tongue out at him. It took Blake forever to take the marker off some barely didn't came out. The kids love Elisa and Sarah but They seem not to like Blake much.

Me and Conner are officially married. We decided to get married after we graduated. After we graduated we got married the next day. Our wedding plan were planned out two months after Katalina and Johnny were born. I'm now 22 years full time college student while Conner was 23 years old. He didn't want to go to college since he was to focus on his alpha duties. I on the other hand wanted to start college and become something in life. Conner of course watch the kids while I'm at school or Conner parents and mine at times. Our parent comes to visit us and there grand kids. There pretty much obsess with them that they also spoils them like daddy. Katalina loves us both equally but she will alway be daddy girl while Johnny is momma boy. They usually fight over us. Like I love mommy more or I love daddy more. It was on and on type of thing. Oh did I forgot to mention 2 months pregnant. You that right 2 months pregnant just like the vision I had 5 years ago.

Blake and Elisa are currently married and expecting a baby boy. Elisa is now a werewolf like us. Blake was scared to turn her and wouldn't make it but she did. Elisa went to a painful night but she made it through with some help from all of us. Blake of course had to control her wolf which he did. Elisa now loves being a werewolf and enjoys it. Blake is worried about the baby. He doesn't know if the baby might be born human or a werewolf. I say a werewolf. She was turn right before she got pregnant.m

Scott and Sarah are currently engage about time. Scott was a whip on marrying Sarah but he grow some ball and propose to her in front the entire pack. Scott and Sarah hasn't set the wedding yet there two busy traveling the world at this moment though I do feel like they eloped without telling me. Sarah also became a werewolf. She was turn the same day Elisa was turn. Let just say it was a busy night for us.

Kevin and Miranda are officially married and had a daughter name Destiny. She is currently pregnant with a second daughter. She 5 month pregnant right now and Kevin a really proud of himself for creating a baby into the world. Sometime Miranda said he full of himself but she loves him. Miranda keeps telling Kevin no more kids but deep down she lying. She love pleasing Kevin. Destiny is joined Katalina and Johnny who were still chasing Blake. Blake looks worn out. Miranda is just watching him being chase she doesn't bother helping him.

"This is pure torture you know. You all seating there watching poor me being chased and my own mate doesn't help" Blake yelled cross the field. We all chuckle.

"Sorry babe but this is actually an entertainment for us"Elisa smirked. We nodded with agreement.

"I hate you all" Blake yelled.

"We love you too!" We yelled.

If you all wondering about issac and Nate. Well issac is currently going out with Annie. There taking this slow with each other. Anna parents didn't want her going out with issac but slowly they start accepting issac and start to approve of him. Nate is going out with a girl name Maddie, we were shocked and surprise to hear Nate wanted to settle down with one girl and the right one for him. We are happy for him and his family as well. Though she doesn't know about us just yet. Nate said he will tell her soon, he trying to get her trust before he throw the biggest bomb.

"Yoo why is my brother being chase by your children's" Michael said with amusement. Oh right forgot to mention Blake and Michael started talking to each other again. Michael of course is still trying to piss off Blake but Blake doesn't bother anymore.

"Ask my kids" I chuckle. Michael seat next to me. Elisa still hate him but she starting to grow for him.

"Should we help Blake" Elisa said looking at us. We thought about it.

"Mmmm nah" we all said.

"Seriously you guys my leg can no longer take it no more" Blake said with a pant. Boy do I feel bad.

"Kids lunch time" Brooke yelled saving Blake life. My kids ran to their grandma. Blake literally dropped to the ground panting.

"Are you okay sweetie" Elisa said with a smirk. We weren't sure if Blake was alive or.....

"I'm just peachy" Blake said waving his hands in the air. We all laughed at him.

"Yo is Blake alive?" Ian said coming in with Conner behind him. I guess there done with the alpha work.

"Yea. Our kids made him tired" I smirked making Ian and Conner chuckle.

"I'm telling you ruby your kids are devil child!" Blake said getting up and joined Elisa.

"Hey that our kids your talking about" Conner and I said pointing at him. Causing Blake to roll his eyes.

"Whatever" Blake mumble.

The kids came back and stared at Blake with a glare causing Blake to hide behind Elisa he even did a cross with his finger. We had to laugh at that.

"Kids come to momma and daddy. Leave poor Blake alone" I said gently. Katalina and Johnny came to me and pulled them into my laps. Conner took Johnny and place him in he lap.

"Control your kids" Blake joked.

"Hey our kid in under control your not"I smirked.

"Devil child" Blake mumble, stuck his tongue at them.

"Real mature Blake" Elisa said with chuckle.

I looked at Conner with adore and love in my eyes. Conner had the same look on his face.

"I love you Conner Evans" I said giving a kiss on his lips.

"I love you Ruby Evans" Conner said giving me a kiss on the lips in return.

We were big happy family and more to come. Everyone was laughing and goofing at each other. I had a perfect family I ever asked for and an amazing pack. I have my love of my life next to me and our kids. And one more to come. Our love is stronger then ever. It true what they say true love never ends.

THE END!

_________________________________________________

Well guys that it. The last and finale chapter :'( !!

Thank you all for liking my book I really appreciated :)!!!

Check out my two books 'The soul of darkness' and 'love is a work of art'

Also stay tune for my fifth book. Which might be update by this week or next week :)!!

A little hint of the fifth book. The book will be base about a werewolf who might deeply fall for a hunter. But will the hunter fall for the werewolf. Who knows stay tune for my fifth books.