Chapter 44: starting a family together.

I fluttered my eyes open and notice it was morning but I notice that my mate wasn't in the bed with me... Which was weird. I got up and something caught my eyes and note laying on Conner side of the bed he slept in. I picked up and it read,

Went to Dan, I know you wanted to go but I didn't wanna wake you up from you sleep since you been tired and very peaceful that I didn't wanna ruin it. I see you after my check up.

Love your hottest mate ever

Yup his cockiness is back on board. I decided to get up and get myself ready. I put on my sweat pants on and headed to the bathroom to brush my messy hair and teeth before heading out of the room. I'm glad he remember everything, my heart was whole again. My wolf was also happy to have our mate in our arms. Now all I need is to find a way to tell Conner I'm pregnant with our pups. My thoughts were interrupted by Nate yelling my name in panic. I dropped my brush and head out. Something wrong I can feel it. I ran to where Nate was yelling my name, it was coming from upstairs. I rush to Nate.

"What wrong? Is it Conner?" I said with a panic in my voice. He nodded and pointed to his ears for me to listen. I heard trashing and growling it was Conner.

"What going on?" I said looking at Nate waiting for him to answer.

"Well Conner came back from the doctor and he looked happy, he told us that everything is fine and all. Then a minute late this started happen. I think his wolf as finally woken up and now his wolf is taking control of his body" Ian spoke up and explained everything to me. I forgot about his wolf. Crap this isn't good not good at all.

"And you need to calm him down before he trash the whole place" Nate said worriedly and terrified. Wow he scared of his own brother.

"Like hell she gonna go in there!! God know what Conner can do while ruby is pregnant. He can hurt her and the pup" Scott growled.

"Look I know Conner and I know his wolf. I'm the only person that can calm him and his wolf down. I'm his mate. He not gonna hurt me" I stated looking at my brother. He hesitated at first but he nodded. Nate and Ian stepped away from the away from the door. I took a deep breathe and walked inside.

I walked into a messed up room. It looked a big tornado blow up the room. I walked around the room far away from Conner. I know Conner won't hurt me but I can't risk the pups getting hurt. Conner was facing the wall, he was all tensed up and growling at the wall like the wall did something to Conner. If the wall were actually real they would be scared right now. I sighed.

"Conner" I said holding my stomach protectively.

"What" Conner roared turning around. He canines were out, his claws were out and his eyes were pitch black. I gulped. His whole body was shaking like his wolf was out.

" I need you to calm down for me please." I said calmly.

"Don't tell me to calm down" Conner wolf boomed throwing the lap at me but I dodge it.

"Conner your gonna hurt me and our pups if you don't calm the hell down" I snapped at him. There I said it. I didn't want to tell him like this but I had no choice but to do so. Conner wolf calmed a little when I said our pups. He looked at me and to my stomach. It was back and forth. He didn't believe me so I did something that will make him believe. I pulled up Conner shirt to show my round belly. Conner wolf stopped shaking. Conner eyes started going back to blue. His canines and claw where no longer showing. Conner was full control of his body now.

"I'm going to be a dad" Conner said walking towards me

"Yes" I told him with smile. He bend down on his knee and put his hands on my round belly. Conner gave a lightly kiss on my stomach making me shiver.